Behaviour

15 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

This time the prices involved should prevent the Euro Ned element from tagging along, which was what caused 90% of the trouble in Manchester.

I worry the hooligan element of Frankfurt fans will look to cause trouble hopefully they are reigned in by their support. Hopefully we do the same with the retarded ICF lot but they aren’t exactly big enough these days to cause too much bother.

If the Spanish could unbury their head from the sand and organise fan zones with big screens that will be great but any fan that goes to the city centre expecting to be able to watch it on some pub/bar TV is absolutely deluded but hopefully it doesn’t cause any trouble.

Hopefully the club are working with UEFA/Spanish to make the fan zones happen.

Folks need to be sensible with the drink and don’t start getting smashed from 8am.

The overzealous Spanish police could also cause an issue and the fans need to not give them any excuse and stick together. Also if it kicks off then film everything as evidence it’s the police causing the issues so it’s not scapegoated onto our support.

Are the ICF still going? Not heard of them for decades. 

15 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Are the ICF still going? Not heard of them for decades. 

I remember after the Glen Kamara/Kudela shit there was a picture of a group of about 10 blokes infront of an ICF Flag with some banner saying “All Lives Matter” or something along those lines.

Tells you all you need to know about the knuckle dragging bastards that they essentially backed Kudela over Kamara.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

The Spanish police have always been over the top especially with drunk people 

I have a nice scar from osasuna on the back of my napper, lesson learnt that night.

Dont even try reason with them. Theyll be robocopped up after 5pm gameday but itll be friendly hearts and minds approach during day until the drinks kicks in.

Thats when i worfy about the blue bag brigade that have got flights.

1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

This time the prices involved should prevent the Euro Ned element from tagging along, which was what caused 90% of the trouble in Manchester.

I worry the hooligan element of Frankfurt fans will look to cause trouble hopefully they are reigned in by their support. Hopefully we do the same with the retarded ICF lot but they aren’t exactly big enough these days to cause too much bother.

If the Spanish could unbury their head from the sand and organise fan zones with big screens that will be great but any fan that goes to the city centre expecting to be able to watch it on some pub/bar TV is absolutely deluded but hopefully it doesn’t cause any trouble.

Hopefully the club are working with UEFA/Spanish to make the fan zones happen.

Folks need to be sensible with the drink and don’t start getting smashed from 8am.

The overzealous Spanish police could also cause an issue and the fans need to not give them any excuse and stick together. Also if it kicks off then film everything as evidence it’s the police causing the issues so it’s not scapegoated onto our support.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I remember after the Glen Kamara/Kudela shit there was a picture of a group of about 10 blokes infront of an ICF Flag with some banner saying “All Lives Matter” or something along those lines.

Tells you all you need to know about the knuckle dragging bastards that they essentially backed Kudela over Kamara.

:ang: whit?