Stadium facilities.

13 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Correct but that is the system and you have to prepare for it. It is totally wrong but entirely predictable in advance.    

UEFA policy, shit ground, lack of care for fans, heavy handed policing all part of the package.   All totally wrong but happens at every final.

You genuinely saying people should have went into stadium expecting to have drank from dirty cups from the toilet taps 😂

2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

This is part of the problem.  I said it before the game, said it at the game and still say it now.  Why was there such an obsession with getting pissed at a European final amongst our support?  Hardly surprising we were so shite in the stadium compared to our normal selves.  

Everyone knew what the stadium would be like, and how UEFA would manage the occasion before the game.  The stadium is a shit hole and UEFA is UEFA, so how people were treated should have come as no surprise.  

It doesn’t make it right and so much of the planning and actions of those organising and enacting organisational directives would fail to stand scutiny in a UK court.  But this was not the UK, this was Spain on a hot Spanish day.

Shite organisation from UEFA has been going on for many years and this was no different, but everyone attending should have been prepared.

I get what you're saying but I was prepared. Took nearly 2 hours to get inside, standing crowded in the baking heat with my 10 year old son and they take our water off us at one of the checkpoints before getting inside. Get inside & there's only non alcoholic beer which my dehydrated son isn't gonna drink. No food either. Was a fucking disgrace. We were on the go since 6 & never got home for a drink till 1 as everything was shut. 

2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

This is part of the problem.  I said it before the game, said it at the game and still say it now.  Why was there such an obsession with getting pissed at a European final amongst our support?  Hardly surprising we were so shite in the stadium compared to our normal selves.  

Everyone knew what the stadium would be like, and how UEFA would manage the occasion before the game.  The stadium is a shit hole and UEFA is UEFA, so how people were treated should have come as no surprise.  

It doesn’t make it right and so much of the planning and actions of those organising and enacting organisational directives would fail to stand scutiny in a UK court.  But this was not the UK, this was Spain on a hot Spanish day.

Shite organisation from UEFA has been going on for many years and this was no different, but everyone attending should have been prepared.

To be honest I didn’t know they wouldn’t have proper facilities to buy things like water 

28 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Sanctimonious pish especially from a fucking Liverpool fan....

What a load of shite.  Not sure what the association with Liverpool has anything to do with anything.

If you can reasonably anticipate a set of circumstances you prepare for it. 

UEFA, the Stadium, the police all responsible for causing problems. 

But all predictable problems.  

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

What a load of shite.  Not sure what the association with Liverpool has anything to do with anything.

What did you do in anticipation of the circumstances, to help you prepare for them?

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

What would you have done to mitigate there being no water or any other drinks available at the kiosks?   I've done a lot of risk management over the years but I'm really struggling to find anything that I could have put in place to avoid this becoming an issue for me as an attendee

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

Uefa statement saying staff were assaulted when trying to deliver water. There were riot police on all the concourses. If that had happened there would have been riots surely? 

Lies, lies and more lies.

4 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Uefa statement saying staff were assaulted when trying to deliver water. There were riot police on all the concourses. If that had happened there would have been riots surely? 

Trying to cover up that they made an arse of it  could not organise a piss up in a brewery .

There we’re no riot police .

We had loads of tooled up police in beside us. All the way up the stand and loads in the concourse.  We were mixed with Frankfurt fans which is probably why we had so many cops.

Also means their fans in that's stand suffered exactly like we did. 

18 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Was it 'reasonable' to predict that there would be no water available inside the stadium?

In 30 years of going to games it's not something I can think of having ever encountered.