Keeping It Real(ly Shite), Michael Beale

What makes this worse for me is the fact the Sunderland fans supported his little Niece in a massive fight against Cancer and before and after that game he's using a burner account to fucking RT a tweet that's clearly bashing Sunderland.

If you disrespect a club you disrespect the fans Michael. Absolute throbber of a man. No wonder Gerrard and Gary mac and that fucking despise him supposedly

Just looking at it objectively, to go from having Rangers and Wolves offering you jobs to his status now, where he'd probably struggle to convince a side in the top-half of League One to take him, in about 16 months is pretty remarkable. 

It's hard to believe anyone can actually "con" their way to an elite level these days, given the level of scrutiny, but it looks like that's exactly what's happened. Especially when you look at his behaviour since. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Just caught up with the article, I'd say Gio let him off easily, considering the disrespect the rat showed towards him.

Gio's too classy a guy to go as low as that snakey, mole faced fuck went. 

Still hate the sight of the cunt. Hope he never, ever works in the game again. I don't want him even getting a gig in the non-league. 

57 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Gio's too classy a guy to go as low as that snakey, mole faced fuck went. 

Still hate the sight of the cunt. Hope he never, ever works in the game again. I don't want him even getting a gig in the non-league. 

Spot on. 

The differences in the two guys couldn't be more different. 

Gio will be welcomed back to the club by the fans any time. He gave it his best shot and held himself with the dignity of a Rangers manager. Also got us to a European final.

Beale is classless and was never Rangers manager material

28 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I said it in the other mob thread that Beale is honestly more aligned with them, he takes zero accountability but claims that he takes accountability, his ego precedes him, its never his fault its always someone else at fault and he's a walking contradiction.

I wanted Gio sacked but it was only for footballing reasons, he wasn't taking us forward and had to go but he gave us some incredible European nights and within a bawhair of winning the Europa League. Whilst it didn't work out he has class and is always welcome back at Ibrox.

I never wanted Beale, his total lack of class undermining Gio and giving a big two fingers up to the QPR fans as well after saying how important loyalty was. Beale's football was awful to watch, no direction or discernible style and then there was the man himself, an egotistical, narcissistic, lying arsewipe lacking class, integrity and anything befitting of a Rangers manager. I'm just glad the board realised the error before it was too late this season.

I've always maintained "One a Ger, always a Ger" but for Beale (and the likes of Naismith, Whittaker, Barton and Black) I can't abide by that, I was delighted the Sunderland fans saw him in the same way we did and he got punted.....imagine telling your players to show up for extra training but you go on a jolly because you did nothing wrong in the loss, its all on the players. He's a smarmy prick and I would love for him never to work in football again.

Him not turning up for training to me was a go sack me move. He knew his race was run. Asking anyone that works for you for more than usual and you aren't doing the same is going to fuck everyone's enthusiasm. 

Guy is a absolute roaster but think some of the mole banter is a bit uncalled for to be honest. 

Gio was an incredible cup manager and took us to within a penalty kick of European glory. I'll be forever grateful to him for that, but he wasn't cut out for us domestically.

The one thing was never in doubt is that he is Rangers class. I've said it before, but I cannot believe we went from a man like Gio to a fucking serpent like Beale.