Keeping It Real(ly Shite), Michael Beale

5 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Probably hoping for it to get retweets from people searching for keywords and hashtags.

Even still.

I definitely think it's an affiliate of Beale, but doubting Beale whilst under all that pressure down south is making tweets like that in the hope of a few retweets :lol:

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Beale’s alt account:

He’d been Tweeting recently about how well “Beale” had done at Sunderland and Rangers and defending the job “Beale” had done. Also, all the account’s followers were younger coaches from Liverpool and Rangers from Beale’s stints there. It also followed a few Brazilian league accounts, Eredivisie, Belgian League, MLS etc.

Someone then dug this old tweet out from 2017, which is the nail in the coffin:

Fucking embarrassing :lol:

I think he has several tbh.

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

Even still.

I definitely think it's an affiliate of Beale, but doubting Beale whilst under all that pressure down south is making tweets like that in the hope of a few retweets :lol:

I find it really easy to believe tbh, he guy is off his head 

3 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

It’s got to the stage where I’m blaming him for how shite we were under Gerrard in 3 out of 4 seasons. 

The loss to Celtic at the start of this season had a lot of similarities with the loss to Celtic at Ibrox the first old firm game of 19-20 season

Think looking back now in hindsight it probably the case Gerrard might have allowed and listened too much to Beales pish going into that game as it was the only game against Celtic under Gerrard where we were flat as fuck against them and the line up was strange as fuck 

57 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if this pushed him over the edge, he seems really fucking insecure as it is tbh 

Yep think we should leave it out now tbh he's not the full shilling

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Fuck him, no sympathy.

Put us through some level of annoyance for a few months this season with his obnoxious attitude and shite football. Fuck him and his ego.

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Fuck him.

He treated a manager that took us to a European final and won major silverware with utter disrespect, nearly fucking ruined our club, and still thought he was the big I am after it, that it was conditions at Rangers that made him fail.

He deserves his rude awakening.

P.s