BBC

Jamie29

13 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Yep.

Tweeted the night before about “cancerous people”, then immediately after posting the apology started going on about Bury AFC and how good it was that the fans got them out of ADMIN (he literally posted it in all caps), which was the most obvious sevco dog whistle you’ll ever see.

He’s a bitter, nasty, hate-filled Nationalist bastard..

Fixed that for you.

Stewart is a fuckin rat and hope he's on a final warning,as he is one clown who doesn't know when it's enough.
Speccy C McG is one of the most miserable looking bastards on 4 legs.
It covered the golf last week and i've actually seen more up beat funerals.
Mind you don't fall climbing down the ladder ar*eh*les.

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

It is long overdue but I'm sure the hatred most who work for BBC Scotland will surface soon and it will be back to square one again. 

The whole place is reeking of scum.

Exactly! I don’t see it lasting tbh as they purely can’t help themselves. I remember reading Archie Macpherson’s quotes about how in 2008 the noise from the offices when Zenit scored was incredible. That hasn’t changed as when you listened to some of the coverage in our run to Seville you would’ve genuinely thought we were the foreign team. The hatred in the BBC offices of all things Rangers and Unionism is so entrenched that the bias will come through in the end.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Michael Stewart is probably the only pundit in football that I genuinely hate and it all comes down to the fact he is literally a nobody who thinks his opinion means something 

I don’t even mind the likes of Sutton. I’ve said it before but I think he’s quite a decent pundit in regards the Scottish game. 

I just can’t stand Michael Stewart, and to a lesser extent John Hartson but that’s mostly because he comes across as completely fucking stupid :lol:

I'll always remember that video of Martin O'Neill talking about nobodies trying to be pundits and claiming they know how to win, having done nothing. Then him turning round and being like 'oh not you Michael'. :lol:

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Michael Stewart is probably the only pundit in football that I genuinely hate and it all comes down to the fact he is literally a nobody who thinks his opinion means something 

I don’t even mind the likes of Sutton. I’ve said it before but I think he’s quite a decent pundit in regards the Scottish game. 

I just can’t stand Michael Stewart, and to a lesser extent John Hartson but that’s mostly because he comes across as completely fucking stupid :lol:

Michael Stewart is a bellend and the stuff that both Hartson and Sutton get away with is absolutely ridiculous.

It goes beyond winding up, I have no idea how BT or the SPFL/referee body allow them to constantly go on national TV and blatantly say that the Scottish game is corrupt and that there is a refereeing conspiracy every week. Which they have done numerous times. An absolute joke that professional pundits can make those claims on TV with no consequences. 

Sutton is a wind up merchant, wants a media career and knows he wont get it to any decent level down south. Don't think he cares all that much about them and says the majority of the stuff he does about us for attention. 

Hartson on the other hand is a bitter retarded cunt.

Don't think this is going to last long. They still have too many on the payroll that seethe at every move we make. Unless someone at the top has been moved on the biased views will not change. All it will take is another Stewart, English, McLaughlin snide comment that the board take issue with but they don't and it goes back to the way it was. 

They can't help themselves.

6 minutes ago, TheEyesHaveit said:

Dont believe a word of this apology.

This is coming from an organisation( bBc Scotland) which is a £32m white elephant 100% enslaved to the SNP and it republican propaganda.

Hopefully someone at Ibrox is working out a plan to entice Mick Stewart into a trap!

Amazing all this bridge building and a reception at the Glesga cooncil within a week eh ? 🙄 They’ll do anything for votes. 

53 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

At least Sutton achieved a decent amount in the game and has a good knowledge of the Scottish game. of course, he will be heavily biased towards them but I think he also plays on it more because it generates clicks, likes and attention. Having him with Ally can be a good thing because they are both good pundits and both get digs in.

Stewart on the other hand is a no mark failed trialist nationalist hate filled bastard who just loves to try and be the centre of attention by spouting absolute pish, generally shite that is so far wide of the mark that he has to apologise for it. 

41 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Michael Stewart is a bellend and the stuff that both Hartson and Sutton get away with is absolutely ridiculous.

It goes beyond winding up, I have no idea how BT or the SPFL/referee body allow them to constantly go on national TV and blatantly say that the Scottish game is corrupt and that there is a refereeing conspiracy every week. Which they have done numerous times. An absolute joke that professional pundits can make those claims on TV with no consequences. 

meh, I don't think Sutton is as bad as Hartson. I think Sutton just likes to wind us up but Hartson on the other hand is bordering delusional. Hartson is like the halfway point on the cunt spectrum between Sutton and Stewart.

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

meh, I don't think Sutton is as bad as Hartson. I think Sutton just likes to wind us up but Hartson on the other hand is bordering delusional. Hartson is like the halfway point on the cunt spectrum between Sutton and Stewart.

I still hate Sutton but I wouldn't complain about him if he wasn't making conspiracy claims on national TV. 

I genuinely don't know how they're being allowed to keep doing that. Bringing the game into disrepute or whatever, which probably doesn't apply to pundits but is still a wildly ridiculous thing for BT to let them spout