*****The Official Union Saint-Gilloise v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Why?

Defence. If livi can score, they can and I fear they will see it out better than livi did.

I might be wrong and hope I am, but if we bring it back level or minus 1, we'll have had a bit more time for the new singings to gel/be available so should be in a good position to go through

39 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

Defence. If livi can score, they can and I fear they will see it out better than livi did.

I might be wrong and hope I am, but if we bring it back level or minus 1, we'll have had a bit more time for the new singings to gel/be available so should be in a good position to go through

It's a bit early to be mwi

8 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

I have made an assumption, that they are better than Livi.

What's so wrong about that?

Right I’ll make this easy for you 

we beat the fenians 1 0 at ibrox after results that included Dundee united beating us and Ross county scored 2. See where I’m going way this

1 hour ago, RoboBearToo said:

Not confident we'll win this. If we bring it back to Ibrox level or minus 1 I'll be happy.

They won't sit in and play like Livi, we beat much better teams last year. Not saying it's a given but it'll be a much different game than Livi was

They’re a counter attacking team and have publicly said that’s how they will set up. So we probably will have more possession. I’d hope/imagine we are more adept playing their style than most of the teams in their league. Given that’s how almost every team in the spl sets up against us.

1 hour ago, Blue_Snib said:

They won't sit in and play like Livi, we beat much better teams last year. Not saying it's a given but it'll be a much different game than Livi was

They will sit in - that’s their style. They’re a really hardworking defensive team with one star player (now), Dante Vanzeir. 

We just need to make sure we’re professional and we’ll see it through at Ibrox

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Rumour that Kent hasn’t travelled going about on FF, hopefully a load of pish 

Hopefully a lot of shite but we are in a better position now where we can play Lawrence in the left tillman through the middle and rabbi on the right. I would be happy with the 3 of them behind the big man up front. 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

If he did sprain his ankle on Saturday I'm not sure how he will be fit for tomorrow. He's probably only just tested his weight properly on it today.

Did look to be hobbling a bit at the end on Saturday, hopefully he’s fit 

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Still be a big miss for us, Kent domestically I think we can get by without but he’s huge for us in Europe. 

I agree absolutely, just making the point that we are in a better place now with squad options. I also think tillman is going to be a massive player for us.