*****The Official Union Saint-Gilloise v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Stating the obvious, but the reason that we are so much more comfortable in the European arena is the fact that our opposition do not play a 0 0 10 formation against us. The Belgians are going to have to get a result to take over to Ibrox ,that negates the possibility of them playing the ultra defensive formation that proves so difficult to break down, no matter the gulf between the teams talent wise.

Running the risk of being slaughtered after the fact, I reckon that at the very least we come back with a score draw.

Matondo and Tillman should start and are probably perfect away in Europe. Matondo on the break and Tillman is more than capable of holding onto the ball with good composure. 

Personnel wise we’re set up well for another good Euro campaign, hopefully we kick it off with a result this time. 

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Premier Sports? Fuck off. Do BT not get our European games?

Just took out a different Virgin package that had BT Sports free because I thought I'd get to see the Euro games :lol: 

Usually the 3rd qualifier is always on Premier or any other broadcaster can bid. BT should get the playoff and will definitely have the group stages onwards.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Usually the 3rd qualifier is always on Premier or any other broadcaster can bid. BT should get the playoff and will definitely have the group stages onwards.

I was hoping that was the case. Can just Hesgoal these two games then back to business yas

17 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Be lucky if we get the full game with their coverage. 

The worst broadcasters going 

Aye and who'll be verbally despising us this time on co comms? Craigan? Walker? the fucking Pope!?

10 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Just took out a different Virgin package that had BT Sports free because I thought I'd get to see the Euro games :lol: 

This is your calling to get a fire stick mate lol 

23 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

They’re the illegitimate bastard sprogs of Setanta

:angrywillie: