*****The Official Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise Thread*****

G.E.C.

9 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

We are ecstatic after getting through against a Belgian team that no cunt outside of Brussels has heard of. PSV are ecstatic after knocking out a team backed by Ā£Millions and who want to be making an effort for Ligue 1 despite the obscene financial advantage of PSG.

Well done PSV, but we are coming for ya.

They are still in the competition on merit. They are the 3rd most successful team in Belgium, by the way ;)Ā 

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Mad? There were cunts shouting at him most of the game.Ā :lol:

I'm sure he's ok m8. It's nice that you are, but not sure you really need to be that concerned tbh.Ā 

The crowd grumbled when he had space to run into and instead went backwards. At a time when we desperately needed a goal. You don't think that's warranted and understandable? Far fetch from "abusing him".

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The crowd grumbled when he had space to run into and instead went backwards. At a time when we desperately needed a goal. You don't think that's warranted and understandable? Far fetch from "abusing him".

Malky relax, chill and have a beer.

Great result tonight, enjoy it.

šŸ‘

Just now, goaaaal said:

However a great result totally against the odds massive result for the team.

Spot on, achieved even though we played nowhere near as well as we can, and the main reason why I cannot get carried away about our prospects in this competition. We will have to improve dramatically with our movement and short passing, at times tonight we looked as though we were passing around a sack of cement.

On the bright side, I know that we can do so much better, and with the morale boost that we have taken from tonight, I am confident that we are going to see a far more open and entertaining game of football next week against PSV, I will be shocked if they go 10-0-0. I can see us getting a couple of goals to take over to Eindhoven.

22 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

There was a lot of celebrating last week by fans of other Scottish teams in what was only half-time in the tie.

Their premature Jock - elation has certainly come back to embarrass them tonight.:lol:

Me to other Scottish teams tomorrowĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

James Tavernier - baws of steel.Ā 
Ā 

Has there ever been a more consistent player in Europe for us than him?Ā 

There's a crazy stat going around of his goal contributions since the 17/18 season and only De Bruyne, Lukaku, Haaland and Suarez are above him. BET365 twitter account.Ā