*****The Official Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise Thread*****

G.E.C.

48 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

he played well in the 2nd half but that's way OTT

What is? I didn't say he was brilliant. 'Very well' isn't OTT for how he played today.

41 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mad take. What abuse did he get? Hope he's ok.

You talking about the crowd grumbling because every time he collected the ball he moved it backwards or sideways when he had space to run into? 

Mad? There were cunts shouting at him most of the game. :lol:

I'm sure he's ok m8. It's nice that you are, but not sure you really need to be that concerned tbh. 

We are ecstatic after getting through against a Belgian team that no cunt outside of Brussels has heard of. PSV are ecstatic after knocking out a team backed by £Millions and who want to be making an effort for Ligue 1 despite the obscene financial advantage of PSG.

Well done PSV, but we are coming for ya.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Surely they’ve got to look at changing VAR to check second yellows? That would’ve been the biggest farce I’ve ever seen live if Sands got sent off for that when there’s a replay available instantly. 

After last week I had my head in my hands hoping VAR would bail us out this time, luckily the lino did :rangers:

1 minute ago, MVRanger said:

There was a lot of celebrating last week by fans of other Scottish teams in what was only half-time in the tie.

Their premature Jock - elation has certainly come back to embarrass them tonight.:lol:

There was fireworks going off near me last week

Now it’s 

:jimmybell:

1 minute ago, MVRanger said:

There was a lot of celebrating last week by fans of other Scottish teams in what was only half-time in the tie.

Their premature Jock - elation has certainly come back to embarrass them tonight.:lol:

Makes it all the sweeter does it not? With this mindset in place, I sincerely hope that AZ put 6 or 7 past Dundee Hibs later on this week.

Cracking result set by a good tempo from the first whistle .

Before that first goal went in it was taking an age to get on top of that mob with their shitty tactics .

The referee was abysmal in a lot of the decision making where it was a straightforward winning tackle whilst they cunts rolled about exaggerating the contact.

Three cracking goals and great build up play for those whilst that was great to see as a progression I was really pissed off with the sloppiness when we had possession from simple passes to players being caught in possession and not due to a quick closing down again Goldson nearly sold the fucking jerseys at least three times alongside Tav,Sands,Kent and  Tilman through a combination of sloppy passing or inability to get by the man  or play that crucial pass at the correct time leading to a casual approach that has to be nipped in the bud as it lead to numerous counter attacks that could've been damaging it's not imo anything to do with a lack of match sharpness more about poor decision making that has to be nipped in the bud or it will cost us .

However a great result totally against the odds massive result for the team.

11 minutes ago, Vision said:

Is a yellow only over ruled by VAR for serious foul play?

They can upgrade a yellow to a red. Or downgrade a red to yellow.

I can't wait for the day a player on a yellow gets a straight red, VAR says its not a red, ref wipes the red card off but gives a second yellow instead and still sends him off.

14 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Nice to see big Colak getting another goal, an important one at that. A waste of time I believe Hateley called him. 

No.. Hately called it a waste of time to have him up front when not getting service. That comment has well and truly been twisted, by the way.