*****The Official Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise Thread*****

G.E.C.

7 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

We are ecstatic after getting through against a Belgian team that no cunt outside of Brussels has heard of. PSV are ecstatic after knocking out a team backed by £Millions and who want to be making an effort for Ligue 1 despite the obscene financial advantage of PSG.

Well done PSV, but we are coming for ya.

Shut up eh 

6 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I take it all back 

Here was me thinking you were howling directly at the moon and all along we've a psychic in our midst.

Can I give you my coupon for sat on Friday night and give that a run through for me cheers in advance Derren

You want to have someone do your coupon who is undecided how something will actually end?

I actually hadn’t realised they celebrated on the field the way they did last week, I had turned the game off at the final whistle.

Anyway, I went on their social media pages there to have a good laugh at the devastation and the way they built up the idea they were going to win. Really made me smile this morning 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually hadn’t realised they celebrated on the field the way they did last week, I had turned the game off at the final whistle.

Anyway, I went on their social media pages there to have a good laugh at the devastation and the way they built up the idea they were going to win. Really made me smile this morning 

Comes to us with no surprise you actively went to another teams social media to revel in their misery 

Rangers winning was enough for the rest of us to smile imo