*****The Official Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise Thread*****

G.E.C.

6 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Don't think barisic lost the ball all night, with that he done alot of side passes although you can't criticize really when Kent was playing as wide as he was with two players on him every time, Borna didn't really have anywhere else to go. 

Aye but he was being a shitebag..

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Commenting that they’ve both been pish (and they mostly have) so far isn’t making them the scapegoats.

Borna was really passive and negative in a first half where we really needed to be positive, and was rightly criticised. Came on to a better game in the second half and recognised for it. 

Not talking about just on here - were you at the game? Not asking in a condescending way, but if you were at the stadium then you will know what I'm on about. 

Ask anyone who was there tonight, Barisic got it in the neck every single time he touched the ball. He showed a lot of character to step up in the 2nd half.

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Not talking about just on here - were you at the game? Not asking in a condescending way, but if you were at the stadium then you will know what I'm on about. 

Ask anyone who was there tonight, Barisic got it in the neck every single time he touched the ball. He showed a lot of character to step up in the 2nd half.

Yes, sure was.

The folk getting on his back grew as he took the safe option, time after time. I was shocked he wasn’t hooked at HT.

Did well to grow into a better second half. 

11 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Don't match days drag.

I have already played all 90 mins in my head twice. 3-0 the first time and 4-0 the second time as the VAR decision went our way and Tav slotted home the penalty.

I take it all back 

Here was me thinking you were howling directly at the moon and all along we've a psychic in our midst.

Can I give you my coupon for sat on Friday night and give that a run through for me cheers in advance Derren

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Really enjoyed the game. Throat is sore with singing.

We could have scored more but happy we didn't as I had a wee tenner on Tavs first goal scorer and 3 nil at 55-1. :champagne:

The wain's birthday this month so perfect timing. 

55/1 was meant to be imo

32 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

55/1 was meant to be imo

I thought the odds were a good omen.

Had a fiver on Tav fgs and 3-1 @ 115-1 when we beat RB at home last season.

Always worth a punt on our captain on a scorecast in Europe imo. 

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Not seen any love for Sands tonight, fans seem to love to hate him but I thought he was solid. That tackle the ref tried to send him off for was incredible after a hospital ball from McLaughlin 

He lost possession easily a couple of times but got better as the game went on imo. Probably one of his best games for us. 

33 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Not seen any love for Sands tonight, fans seem to love to hate him but I thought he was solid. That tackle the ref tried to send him off for was incredible after a hospital ball from McLaughlin 

Gave the ball away cheaply and had a couple of really bad lapses of concentration in the first leg. A squad player but not a first pick