Scott Wright verdict?

AberfeldyBlue

4 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Run of the mill SPL level player, was an odd signing and sadly not what we require

cannot understand gio at times what he sees in wright and sands as a centre half baffles me  wright has been hopeless most of his time at rangers and sands is not tall enough or aggressive enough for a centre half why pay 4 mill for davis then not play him after he got 90 mins on sat

Gave away two needless free kicks, one of which was in a terrible area. Heavy touch lost us the ball a few times. And then that decision with seconds to go to not cross it.

He was beyond terrible, not one decent contribution to anything he was involved in, and I say that as someone who has been praising him recently.

Width is a huge problem for us.

Kent was invisible.

Matondo had a good second half against a team who avoided relegation by the skin of their arse but has a long road to convince me he’s the real deal.

Wright is exactly what he appears - an SPFL level player who tries hard.

What else is there?

Tillman, Lawrence etc are not wide players in my opinion.

Frightening.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Width is a huge problem for us.

Kent was invisible.

Matondo had a good second half against a team who avoided relegation by the skin of their arse but has a long road to convince me he’s the real deal.

Wright is exactly what he appears - an SPFL level player who tries hard.

What else is there?

Tillman, Lawrence etc are not wide players in my opinion.

Frightening.

:lol:

8 minutes ago, billscott said:

cannot understand gio at times what he sees in wright and sands as a centre half baffles me  wright has been hopeless most of his time at rangers and sands is not tall enough or aggressive enough for a centre half why pay 4 mill for davis then not play him after he got 90 mins on sat

Davies was injured so Gio didn't really have much option unless he threw in King?

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Appreciate the incisive contribution.

What were Kent’s best moments in your opinion?

He was hardly invisible, the lad he was up against was very decent, Kent as usual done a power of work and had a good few decent runs, like I said their right back Tezer( I think ) was no Diddy and was a good defender 

1 minute ago, billscott said:

did not know davis was injured  fuck he is just here hope he is not another souttar

Went off for King on Saturday, at the time I thought it was to give King some game time, Gio said he had an issue on Saturday so he misses out tonight 

14 minutes ago, billscott said:

People are judging Davies based on a transfer fee. Until we see him in a pressure game like tonight, I think we should reserve judgement.

Sands did his job. Could possibly be blamed for one ball that went over his head, which resulted in a tangle with Barisic and Goldson. Other than that, he was fine. He is 6ft1 and won a few headers tonight.

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

He was hardly invisible, the lad he was up against was very decent, Kent as usual done a power of work and had a good few decent runs, like I said their right back Tezer( I think ) was no Diddy and was a good defender 

He started brightly running at that boy but he was incredible at right back. Think anytime someone ran at him he won his battle.