*****The Offical Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

Morelos really needs to go after that. Been injured for months, comes back still looking overweight then when we need him at 10 men he lashes out and fucks us.

He's an experienced player now and not a young boy. It's just selfish.

I've been buzzing to get him back just like everyone else but that has scunnered me.

He's now got no chance of getting a minute against PSV.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

The wee usual virgins on here will lol and hahaha but his away record in Scotland speaks for itself.

Same wee gimps who backed Pedro and the others.

How many times away from home in the spl have we played even ok under him? I'm struggling off the top of my head. A draw in a must win a parkhead?

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

We were looking fairly comfortable at 2-1... the red cards change the game.  People here blaming the performance is nonsense... the performance was fine and good enough to see us 2-1 up at a difficult ground and looking good for the win up until the red cards.

Mate it really wasn’t, we are brutal viewing against a Hivs team that are shite 

Shocking performance, even before the first red 

It was never a red , yellow all day , Alfie was stupid and can see why he got the red

with 9 men why didn’t we have an out ball and if not the shot for the goal should’ve been closed down but why the hell would Goldson duck out the way ???

2 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

lundstram gets sent off for the same thing the hibs cunt done in the first half, it's simple it's blatant cheating from corrupt bastarding officials

Yup. How many 'cynical fouls' did those junkie bastards get away with. That is a yellow card every time.

Once again the sycophantic wee prick will be lapping it up. Always has to be about him.

Played too deep even with 9 men. A better team would have hammered us. Hibs had about 6 good chances in that time but scored with a long range effort.

We should have kept our shape with Arfield told to run himself out upfront and then replaced with Sakala told to do likewise.

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

We were looking fairly comfortable at 2-1... the red cards change the game.  People here blaming the performance is nonsense... the performance was fine and good enough to see us 2-1 up at a difficult ground and looking good for the win up until the red cards.

The performance was shite, we had 2 shots on target at that point, 1 from a moment of madness penalty from them. Aye you can't be playing well all the time but we haven't played well at all this season.

The reds are our own fault, especially Morelos, just a complete idiot.

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

At no time in that game were we comfortable, against a shite team and a rookie manager, first half was horrific again.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Other than that we are fuckin piss poor almost every week , the football we play under GVB is boring negative shite and once again we have signed more shite additions

Agree entirely. Passive negative side to side slow passing,even when we get free kicks where it's possible to throw the ball in the box we go square,Collum is a cheat and we were never going to get three points today if he could help it, especially after giving us that penalty,but that doesn't detract from the fact we are woefully average. We can kiss the CL money goodbye. 

Morelos is just an idiot and I've exhausted all my patience and chances with him.