Wullie Collum

NI

3 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

I'm not on here complaining of every ref just this cheating bastard,  or do you think he had a good game and are about to fill my night with every hate reference to every ref!!! 

He’s shite, the tarriers don’t love him, no one does

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s shite, the tarriers don’t love him, no one does

Not Collum but when we played Aberdeen in January Clancy got chants of who’s the fenian in the black and hun with a whistle from their fans. That’s how bad they are 😂 

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Excellent summary.

Collum will always give the benefit of the doubt to our opponents and his rush to get the red card out yesterday demonstrated he didn’t for a moment consider any other option.

Good refs will walk over to an offender, giving themselves a second or two to replay it in their mind, weigh up the possibilities and then make a (reasonably) calm decision.

Collum was so excited at the opportunity to stick it to a Rangers player, I’m surprised he didn’t actually skip over to Lundstram.

Sadly, the damage is done (if Lundstram gets a yellow then we win the game imo), the points are lost and Collum’s performance will not earn the punishment or demotion it should.

Welcome to the SPFL.

:ang:

Probably thought he'd won the lottery when he saw a opportunity to put one of our main players out of the tarrier game.

Collum is just an incompetent referee.

He made plenty of mistakes and there was a couple of occasions where I couldn’t fathom out how Hibs players weren’t booked.

On the controversial penalty incidents, if it had been the other way round and we had been refused a penalty after a Hibs defender had grabbed our player and pulled him to the ground with no penalty given and a wee while later they were awarded a penalty after slight contact we would all have been livid.

On the sending off’s, everyone knows the first was a yellow card offence. The only reason I can see how Collum could possibly have seen it as a red was due to his positioning at the incident. He was behind the players and would have seen Lundstram’s lunge followed by their player’s reaction as if he’d been snapped in two.

We didn’t need to watch a replay to see it was a yellow.

The Morelos one was the only one out of the four he got correct.

23 hours ago, Super1872 said:

I just fail to understand how he can be considered impartial when hes a 100 percent known celtic fan who teaches Religious Education at a Catholic school.  

You’ve lost me. What has his religion and apartheid employment role got to do with his impartiality as a ref?

The cunt Collum shouldn't be near our games he blatantly seen 2 penalty claims us against the Scum at Ibrox last season and waved them a way, resulting on them winning 2-1 only league defeat at Ibrox in over 2 seasons. Now he s starting his pish all over again, He can't hide away now.

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Collum is just an incompetent referee.

He made plenty of mistakes and there was a couple of occasions where I couldn’t fathom out how Hibs players weren’t booked.

On the controversial penalty incidents, if it had been the other way round and we had been refused a penalty after a Hibs defender had grabbed our player and pulled him to the ground with no penalty given and a wee while later they were awarded a penalty after slight contact we would all have been livid.

On the sending off’s, everyone knows the first was a yellow card offence. The only reason I can see how Collum could possibly have seen it as a red was due to his positioning at the incident. He was behind the players and would have seen Lundstram’s lunge followed by their player’s reaction as if he’d been snapped in two.

We didn’t need to watch a replay to see it was a yellow.

The Morelos one was the only one out of the four he got correct.

The Hibs manager thought the two reds were only bookings.  As for the Tav incident there is a Hibs player on his shoulders.

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

His pal Clancy was on good form today aswell. Better not have any chance of Hearts scoring a last minute equaliser, so I'll just send 2 players off and book no cunt from the scum whole game. 

The sheer number of their games he gets is a joke

BTW yesterday it was the linesman furiously waving his flag to alert Collum to the Morelos incident.

Why is it in our games linesmen rarely intervene in any way with fouls before the ref blows. There's been shockers recently yet flags stay at their sides.

Wouldn't have been Frank Connor again would it who has previous with us and was definitely one of yesterday's officials with Collum....