Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

The PSV coach said: “I don’t know the decision-making about the Morelos case. I cannot comment on that. But I know Giovanni is making the best decision in the interest of the club and the team. I know Gio and I know he wants to get somewhere with the team and the club he works for.

“That’s the way I know him as a professional and a person. So I am not surprised that he is still doing that.’’ But van Nistelrooy is relieved his side won’t have to face a player who has fired 29 goals for the Light Blues in UEFA competition.

“We know Alfredo and what a player he is and can be and what he did for Rangers,” said the Manchester United legend. “He is a very good striker, so for us we obviously focus on ourselves – but I rate him a lot as a player.

Hope he bids for Morelos. :lol:

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Seems pretty obvious that we have been supporting him and trying to get him back to full fitness but he isn't putting the work in and Saturday has been the final straw, dont know how anyone can come to any other conclusion tbh

It's so obvious but folk putting two and two together and getting five, some of the reasoning in here is mental, if you were the manager or coaching staff you'd be pissed off that your trying to give him minutes then he does that on Saturday, also I wouldn't be surprised if it kicked off in the dressing room after the game as Tav was beeling.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The PSV coach said: “I don’t know the decision-making about the Morelos case. I cannot comment on that. But I know Giovanni is making the best decision in the interest of the club and the team. I know Gio and I know he wants to get somewhere with the team and the club he works for.

“That’s the way I know him as a professional and a person. So I am not surprised that he is still doing that.’’ But van Nistelrooy is relieved his side won’t have to face a player who has fired 29 goals for the Light Blues in UEFA competition.

“We know Alfredo and what a player he is and can be and what he did for Rangers,” said the Manchester United legend. “He is a very good striker, so for us we obviously focus on ourselves – but I rate him a lot as a player.

Hope he bids for Morelos. :lol:

More direct info coming from the PSV manager than out of the Ibrox press room. Nice :craphead:

Great to hear that the opposition manager is delighted that Morelos isn't going to feature.   Unsubstantiated rumours doing the rounds and nothing from the Club.   According to one rumour we have stopped contract negotiations which if true and has been made public has just lowered any selling price.    According to another rumour the other players were involved in the decision to drop him.  If that is true then that is unbelievable.   Management make decisions, they don't ask the rest of the employees.   The Club is a circus just now what with this Morelos issue and the perennially injured Souttar, the Davies situation where we paid 6 times his worth and nobody knows wtf is wrong with him.   Yilmaz, whom we bought for £5 million but we don't play.  Matondo who is the new Sakala.

We've spent £12m on those three highlighted and they haven't improved the team.  But all our problems are now due to Morelos!!!!

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Great to hear that the opposition manager is delighted that Morelos isn't going to feature.   Unsubstantiated rumours doing the rounds and nothing from the Club.   According to one rumour we have stopped contract negotiations which if true and has been made public has just lowered any selling price.    According to another rumour the other players were involved in the decision to drop him.  If that is true then that is unbelievable.   Management make decisions, they don't ask the rest of the employees.   The Club is a circus just now what with this Morelos issue and the perennially injured Souttar, the Davies situation where we paid 6 times his worth and nobody knows wtf is wrong with him.   Yilmaz, whom we bought for £5 million but we don't play.  Matondo who is the new Sakala.

We've spent £12m on those three highlighted and they haven't improved the team.  But all our problems are now due to Morelos!!!!

we want to win the lg, we may spend more money. 12 million is fuck all from what has been brought in. 

Morelos attitude fitness and weight is a problem. Gio and the players are right to go down this road. 

18 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Can someone tell me where the Club statement is or quote it on here?

I don’t think it needs a club statement. He’s not travelled that’s the managers decision.

He obviously misses the next 2 games after that anyway and up to Morelos himself to show an improvement to feature in the old firm if he’s still here

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

we want to win the lg, we may spend more money. 12 million is fuck all from what has been brought in. 

Morelos attitude fitness and weight is a problem. Gio and the players are right to go down this road. 

I very much doubt that we have any more money to spend  without selling first.  If Morelos is overweight and unfit then our backroom team need replaced.  Gio should not involve the other players.  Since when do managers ask players for advice?

10 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

It's not rumours it's obviously true and as for the last bit 😂 

Yilmaz is getting the chance to bed in, Davies is injured and Matondo is 21 years old 

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

I very much doubt that we have any more money to spend  without selling first.  If Morelos is overweight and unfit then our backroom team need replaced.  Gio should not involve the other players.  Since when do managers ask players for advice?

Pretty regularly I would think 

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

We don't know if he's refusing to do things, downed tools etc. there was obviously a problem that Rangers tried to keep under wraps. now the manager and his team mates are just fucked off with him. 

if we've no more signings coming if we sell or not then were in trouble.