Kemar Roofe

kelvd1873

32 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I’d appreciate knowing just how “injured” they are, what specific treatment they’re getting, how often they’re being assessed and an idea of when they might ever play again would be good too.

I’m old and cynical but I can’t help feeling that they’re taking the piss.

If they are both truly crocked and following a strict regime to maintain their fitness as best they can, then I’ll happily apologise.

Doubt if I’m the only supporter questioning their desire and motivation.

They both seem like good guys that enjoy their football, and are very good players. I don’t think it’s a mentality issue (but could be who knows).

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

They both seem like good guys that enjoy their football, and are very good players. I don’t think it’s a mentality issue (but could be who knows).

aye I don't think they are Andy Webster type - just their bodies arent up to the rigors of the Scottish game

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Look who decided to show back up again....

IMG_20220823_192609.jpg

Fucking waster.

Get fit, get back on the pitch, earn your fucking wages and THEN fanny about on social media.

Surprised the cunt remembered where he’d left his boots.

12 hours ago, Almacger said:

Roofe now comparing himself to an old ZX Spectrum game - takes ages to load up then fucking crashes just as it's about to start.  Really getting pissed off with our players posting shite on social media, whilst sitting back taking money from the club for doing fuck all.  He is a good player but no use to us if he's on the treatment table every two fucking minutes.

Ever think you've maybe read in to that post a bit too far?

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ffs cuntish behaviour right there.

Worked with malingerers too many years to put up with guys taking months off over a paper cut.

Like I said, if he’s doing all he can to get back, following all the guidance about maintaining fitness as much possible, I’ll be the first to welcome him back.

11 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Worked with malingerers too many years to put up with guys taking months off over a paper cut.

Like I said, if he’s doing all he can to get back, following all the guidance about maintaining fitness as much possible, I’ll be the first to welcome him back.

After calling him a cunt, do you think he would want your "welcome"?