Kemar Roofe

kelvd1873

30 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Worked with malingerers too many years to put up with guys taking months off over a paper cut.

Like I said, if he’s doing all he can to get back, following all the guidance about maintaining fitness as much possible, I’ll be the first to welcome him back.

Are you suggesting he's off with a blister ir other triviality?

Other than a social media post taking up 5 seconds of his day, what makes you think he isn't working hard on a return to fitness?  

41 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

After calling him a cunt, do you think he would want your "welcome"?

Couldn’t care less to be honest.

If he’s draining the club and swinging the lead, “cunt” works for me.

If he’s genuinely been at death’s door, then I look forward to his eventual recovery and hope it doesn’t coincide with his testimonial.

28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Are you suggesting he's off with a blister ir other triviality?

Other than a social media post taking up 5 seconds of his day, what makes you think he isn't working hard on a return to fitness?  

I actually can’t remember when he last kicked a ball.

I know that, whenever we’ve needed him, he’s been on the treatment table, not on the pitch.

He’s been unavailable for months and months yet we, the supporters, have been given next to nothing in the way of news. I have absolutely no idea what is supposedly up with him and I doubt anyone on here could say with confidence what his problem is or how well he is recovering.

I hold the club responsible too but, given the shite that players usually post on social media, I would have thought keeping the people who pay your wages informed might be a priority?

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I know that, whenever we’ve needed him, he’s been on the treatment table, not on the pitch.

He’s been unavailable for months and months yet we, the supporters, have been given next to nothing in the way of news. I have absolutely no idea what is supposedly up with him and I doubt anyone on here could say with confidence what his problem is or how well he is recovering.

I hold the club responsible too but, given the shite that players usually post on social media, I would have thought keeping the people who pay your wages informed might be a priority?

He scored one of the penalties in Seville.

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Couldn’t care less to be honest.

If he’s draining the club and swinging the lead, “cunt” works for me.

If he’s genuinely been at death’s door, then I look forward to his eventual recovery and hope it doesn’t coincide with his testimonial.

Draining the club? Have you something to back your suspicions up or are you just making stuff up in your head? Should he just run off his injuries aye? 

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You do understand players getting injured is an occupational hazard?

So he appears to be a cunt because he had the audacity to get injured, and the club haven't explained it all to your satisfaction?

And the guy that's a cunt for posting he's on his way back, should be posting you updating on his injury whilst also not posting as he should be in the gym?

Sound.

Getting injured happens. Getting injured regularly is less common. Missing more games than you play is extremely disappointing. When that happens at club after club, I become curious.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Honest to fuck man :lol:

There’s been many times we’ve needed Kemar Roofe and there’s been many times he’s turned up when Alfie’s been unable

The guy has injury issues. It isn’t a personal fault. It’s an unfortunate problem he has to face and we have to support him with.

I refuse to let this shite be peddled that Roofe is somehow one of these players that’s let us down and never gave a fuck and just in it for the wage etc etc.

Utter, utter horseshit.

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Getting injured happens. Getting injured regularly is less common. Missing more games than you play is extremely disappointing. When that happens at club after club, I become curious.

You’re just making shit up now, he’s missed more games than he’s played? 

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

It hasn't happened at club after club though.

31 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You're not curious.

You've determined he's a cunt, likened him to malingerers, and seem mostly fucked off by you not being informed at every stage of his recovery. You've effectively made your mind up he's a waster.

Hopefully someone researches the accuracy of claims he's missed more games than he's played as that sounds pretty inaccurate. And cuntish if wrong.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're not curious.

You've determined he's a cunt, likened him to malingerers, and seem mostly fucked off by you not being informed at every stage of his recovery. You've effectively made your mind up he's a waster.

Hopefully someone researches the accuracy of claims he's missed more games than he's played as that sounds pretty inaccurate. And cuntish if wrong.

Been done. Unsurprisingly, it was cuntish.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're not curious.

If Dude’s figures are right, then I accept that and stand corrected.

Just feels like he’s always injured.

56 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You need to give it a rest with this shit, why should he inform you of his injury update? That's been the last few weeks you've been going on a rant about his injury progress. Players do get injured and some more than others, there's been plenty of players who have retired early or not played many games through their professional career because they couldn't shake off the constant injuries. 

When you look at Roofe's stats he wouldn't be with us if it wasn't for the injuries. He is a useful player to have and has always stepped up when available no matter how frustrating it gets with his injuries. 

I would sell him and get someone who is potentially less injury prone but he definitely isn't a cunt or draining the club if he stays!!