Goldson

MacBoyd

I thought the defence were particularly culpable for the goals yesterday, although the only players who get pass marks were Lundstram and at times Kent, who at least tried to carry the ball at times.

We were too passive all over the park, and the defence switched off for all 4 of their goals, which is inexcusable. 

I think Goldson is ok for the majority of the games we will play, but is too prone to switching off when we need him the most, and i wasn't overly concerned about losing him in the summer.

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I thought the defence were particularly culpable for the goals yesterday, although the only players who get pass marks were Lundstram and at times Kent, who at least tried to carry the ball at times.

We were too passive all over the park, and the defence switched off for all 4 of their goals, which is inexcusable. 

I think Goldson is ok for the majority of the games we will play, but is too prone to switching off when we need him the most, and i wasn't overly concerned about losing him in the summer.

Mate I appreciate you may be looking for positives but Lundstram and Kent were as bad if not worse than the rest of them yesterday, Kent just loves giving the ball away and Lundstram for the most part was jogging about as if it was a training session, a pretty relaxed training session at that.

I'm at a point with the likes of Goldson, Kent and Morelos were I think just fuck off now.

Yesterday there was a serious lack of commitment and application more than anything else.

Takes a guy until June? to sign a new deal and the other two haven't. Now obviously we don't know everything that goes on behind closed doors but three players who have been part of team that has failed time after time delaying on contracts. Get them out and get some fresh blood in - it certainly worked across the city.

In Goldon's case he signs a new one and appears to be worse.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Doing really well mate, cheers.

Recovering from another op just now but back on his feet in no time the way he’s handling the physio.

Fuck sake, bad defeat and he’s out the woodwork!

Hope you’re well as well my man