Goldson

MacBoyd

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I’ve defended Goldson loads but in hindsight it’s actually fucking mental that we let him run his deal down, explore his options and then allow him to come running back and sign a new four year deal because he didn’t get what he wanted back down the road.

Show me your posts when he re-signed.

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I’ve defended Goldson loads but in hindsight it’s actually fucking mental that we let him run his deal down, explore his options and then allow him to come running back and sign a new four year deal because he didn’t get what he wanted back down the road.

How much of that is what actually happened and how much of that is reaction to his very under par performances this season?

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

His feet are 8-10 inches off the ground, but he's bending down. Complete and utter chicken shit! We have 6 in there including the keeper.....yet only 1 jumps. Slight brush from Tav's arm and Goldson looking for a foul?

image.thumb.png.ce63093d85539e632f13edbb344a41e2.png

We're winning fuck all with this fucking diddy in our team.

A 6'3" defender who somehow managed to make himself about 5'2" whilst  8 inches off the ground. That takes a special kind of useless.

Utter shite.

Wish he'd fucked off to West Brom.

15 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Show me your posts when he re-signed.

If you really want to read them then find them yourself. I’ll be the first to admit that I was delighted at the time. Does that mean that with the passage of time I can’t change my opinion?

5 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

His feet are 8-10 inches off the ground, but he's bending down. Complete and utter chicken shit! We have 6 in there including the keeper.....yet only 1 jumps. Slight brush from Tav's arm and Goldson looking for a foul?

image.thumb.png.ce63093d85539e632f13edbb344a41e2.png

This shot perfectly captures the defensive capabilities of 6 and 2 for me. Infuriating. 🤬

No wonder big katic was in tears leaving knowing whats left behind.

I know one thing. Would we f..k be conceeding goals at every setpiece.

My feelings connor goldson have been known a long time on here.

Bottom end championship material, no wonder nott forrest and west brom said no.

Considered a leader at Ibrox is part of the reason GVB may not last till christmas.

Frightening this charlatan board of imposters signed off a new 4 year contract for this fraud.

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

In shit vein of form but we wouldn't have made it to the Champions League group stages without him. 

I'd dread to think where we would be right now if he hadn't signed on again.

He is shit and needs dropped immediately. 

The guy is a liability too many mistakes all the time.

King should replace him but a bet he's fucking captain on Saturday because Tavs no fit

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk giving Sands an easier time than Goldson based on the last 2 games is fucking mental.

He’s garbage. He’s had 1 good game, and that was away at PSV. Some folk just hate Goldson, so he’s the target, but objectively Sands is far worse.

Needs to get Davies in and up to speed now.