The other mob

MisterC

5 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Is it not October when the class action is heard?  that's going to be a major deal in a whole lot of ways if it goes against them.

It will probably cost them less than the compo they will receive from Postecoglou.

Genuinely think folk are expecting too much from it.

They should be shut down, but I recon you are talking about low millions, or the equivalent of one medium transfer flopping.

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It will probably cost them less than the compo they will receive from Postecoglou.

They should be shut down, but I recon you are talking about low millions, or the equivalent of one medium transfer flopping.

Maybe in this country, once it's been proved then I expect other countries to take action, the depravity reached all over the world.

23 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

He's on a 1 year rolling contract, they'll receive nothing if he goes.

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’d rather they lost kyogo but if fat Ange goes maybe he’ll take a few with him, he got lucky with his signings and the Asian connection, his style will be hard to repeat in the EPL, otherwise they’d all be doing it.

It’s a reasonable move for both sides. Spurs have to be one of the worst run clubs in the EPL and going for him probably highlights where they are as a club right now. They are probably going to lose their talisman Kane and top household name managers don’t really want to touch them now. Equally, he’s done OK at celtic. Given we’d done 55 and he needed to rebuild he made some good signings and has a good trophy haul. He probably recognises he may not get the chance again to go to a EPL club with a bigger budget etc. if he does well there it really opens things for him and if not it’s a low risk investment for spurs. 

3 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

It’s a reasonable move for both sides. Spurs have to be one of the worst run clubs in the EPL and going for him probably highlights where they are as a club right now. They are probably going to lose their talisman Kane and top household name managers don’t really want to touch them now. Equally, he’s done OK at celtic. Given we’d done 55 and he needed to rebuild he made some good signings and has a good trophy haul. He probably recognises he may not get the chance again to go to a EPL club with a bigger budget etc. if he does well there it really opens things for him and if not it’s a low risk investment for spurs. 

Done better than ok at them. Won back to back titles and on the brink of a treble. 

36 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

1 year rolling contract would mean they would get a year of his wages as compo does it not?

If he is on £40k that would be £2m.

I'm sure i read in one of the papers there is no compensation.

£40K is speculation as well, either way is nothing or next to nothing, relatively speaking.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If it goes all the way in america they’re absolutely fucked 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Done better than ok at them. Won back to back titles and on the brink of a treble. 

The fat sweay mess has done well for them. If he stays I want us to destroy him, if he leaves I'm gonna piss myself laughing how they turn against him. 

Win win! :rangers:

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

If it goes all the way in america they’re absolutely fucked 

Doubt it to be honest.

The fucked up american system means that the statute of limitation has passed and it was too long ago for it to be taken through the american legal system.

They can still raise a civil claim, but it has to be through the mechanisms of the scottish courts, which I think means punishments in line with what we will see here.

They are in an absolute panic about this, no doubt about it. His stock will never be higher than it is now and the opportunity for a relatively unknown in Europe manager to get the Spurs gig makes it an offer he'd be mental to turn down. 

Cunts won't even be able to enjoy Saturday, IF, they win :lol:

11 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

They are in an absolute panic about this, no doubt about it. His stock will never be higher than it is now and the opportunity for a relatively unknown in Europe manager to get the Spurs gig makes it an offer he'd be mental to turn down. 

Don’t think IF comes into it, they’d be as well just handing them the cup.

39 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

It’s the fact they believe that they are some mythical club that everyone loves and that whoever manages them is their leader and will never leave. The reality is Rogers and now this fat slob have show exactly what they are. celtic fc are nothing but a stepping stone to get to the EPL, the sooner they demented wean raping cunts realise that the better.

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

It’s the fact they believe that they are some mythical club that everyone loves and that whoever manages them is their leader and will never leave. The reality is Rogers and now this fat slob have show exactly what they are. celtic fc are nothing but a stepping stone to get to the EPL, the sooner they demented wean raping cunts realise that the better.

Agree but not about the last bit. They can stay delusional.

12 hours ago, Siam69 said:

I'm sure i read in one of the papers there is no compensation.

£40K is speculation as well, either way is nothing or next to nothing, relatively speaking.

yup they get nothing they don't get a full years comp ffs it's nothing more than maybe a month or whatever the notice is if they where to sack him

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

'Go watch the first half performance against Real Madrid and get back to me' 😂20230602_102736.thumb.jpg.b4ad56b9d3c2de4e99ff46c3a1d992f6.jpg

It’s as if the Bodo-glimt doings didn’t exist! Tarriers man