The other mob

MisterC

20 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

They’re without CCV and their other centre half for 8 weeks. Hopefully plenty of dropped points

I’d be surprised if they don’t get at least a loan CB in. 8 weeks is a very long time to go without.

I haven’t been following their ins and outs but I gather from here that they haven’t made a huge splash in the window yet. A strange one. I’d have bet they would have splashed the cash this window (may still do)

Next week has the feeling of a crucial part of the season. If they lose the sharks may circle, if we lose then no doubt there will be renewed calls on here for Beale to bugger off.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I'll take a 1 nill last minute deflection off Soutarrs arse.

We have to win, don't care how.

Just win absolutely. That cunt has zero credit to get himself through any sort of crisis with them. Any win will put him right under pressure with a fortnight to think about it😂

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’d be surprised if they don’t get at least a loan CB in. 8 weeks is a very long time to go without.

Supposed to be bringing on Lyanco from Southampton. Even though he's already failed a medical at Beskitas for a recurring knee issue. 

3 hours ago, Badger said:

Postecoglu signed players that fitted his system and style of play. He did that very, very well and got his celtic team playing to a high standard. Blue specs off - he did a really good job there and seemed very popular with his players.

Rodgers has came in, and is a manager I feared coming in - I rate him. However with a small change of system and style - they look a disjointed mess.

Given most of the celtic support haven't really forgiven him for his exit first time around, and the fact they've had everything go right for them for so long now...... It's easy to see this spiral.

There's no doubt Rodgers stock is down as well, as well as his own personal motivation. He quit them, he never wanted to back there, yet here he is. Never a good idea to go back to somewhere you were desperate to leave - in all walks of life. 

I hope to fuck we take advantage next weekend, being behind us in the league while getting absolutely battered in the UCL will destroy them. 

Flew out to Benalmadena Friday night. Watched our game in Bar None. Only found out their score about two hours ago when I phoned home. Didn't think there was any point at all in checking it yesterday. Definitely  a wee Carlsberg start to the week.

36 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Full frenzy

Best British tactician of the last 20 years is laughable. Fucked Liverpools best title hope in 30 years then got shown up by Klopp after trying to replace Sterling and Suarez with Ricky Lambert and Danny Ings, took the best Leicester team in history to the championship - should have been comfortably middle of the road. 31% win rate in Europe.

Decent domestic manager but nothing more than that.

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

There's no doubt Rodgers stock is down as well, as well as his own personal motivation. He quit them, he never wanted to back there, yet here he is. Never a good idea to go back to somewhere you were desperate to leave - in all walks of life. 

I hope to fuck we take advantage next weekend, being behind us in the league while getting absolutely battered in the UCL will destroy them. 

He definitely doesn't want to be there. Why would you want to go back to a scumbag support that was chanting about wanting him to die. 

When he was appointed the hope was he couldn't get the best out of the squad postecoglou built to play one way and that a couple of early bad results would get the tarriers turning on him immediately. 

Sunday is so crucial already. A win for us and they'll turn on him in droves. We seen how quickly during the 55 season they can lose the plot when results go against them. 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not sure I’ve read anybody say give them back the full Broomloan, Euro allocation aye.

yeah there where people saying change it back purely so they could get tickets for their dump but since more people are saying make it the euro allocation those people have went quiet or changed their minds

6 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

yeah there where people saying change it back purely so they could get tickets for their dump but since more people are saying make it the euro allocation those people have went quiet or changed their minds

Who are those people, name and shame ?

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Kerrydale on Scales :lol:

“Scales should be sacked and on benefits . An absolutely appalling footballer and defender.  Ignores the basics, is slower than my maw.”

Scales Taylor and the fishy looking Canadian boy will struggle like fuck with our front line no matter who starts and I think wee Rabbi will have them on toast. don’t know anything about the Swedish boy though. I feel with Dessers starting to look decent Roofe fit again the pace we can inject with Rabbi and Sima goal threat from Danilo we’ll prove too strong for them them up front Sunday. 

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

Flew out to Benalmadena Friday night. Watched our game in Bar None. Only found out their score about two hours ago when I phoned home. Didn't think there was any point at all in checking it yesterday. Definitely  a wee Carlsberg start to the week.

I’m heading out there next month, is that the best boozer for our games?