The other mob

MisterC

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Clubs accusing them of breaking in n threatening them or something along they lines 

7 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Green Brigade rip into the Board, board rip in back. 

Green Brigade being denied early access to the piggery to set up their (no doubt) vile displays, club accusing them of trying to break into the piggery during Lazio match, accusing them of being abusive to club staff and unhappy at them for setting up a website to threaten police on duty. 

The greatest fans in the world’s mask has slipped for all to see, even their own club! 

The gb are arrogant, think they own the place.

12 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Atletico players just need to breathe on Furuhashi. A gust of wind has that cheating diving cunt falling down and looking for a penalty.

No wonder he has impact problems with his shoulder.
Straight out of the martian larssons coaching manual on diving and has been well thumbed by quite a few of the teams for years.

24 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

No wonder he has impact problems with his shoulder.
Straight out of the martian larssons coaching manual on diving and has been well thumbed by quite a few of the teams for years.

I don’t care as long as long as someone really puts one on the wee diving cunt mate. Is it going to be windy tomorrow night? 😉

5 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

I don’t care as long as long as someone really puts one on the wee diving cunt mate. Is it going to be windy tomorrow night? 😉

Would be nice to see him going through the air like a balloon in a hurricane mate :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, blueballss said:

So you are telling me this is the only club in the world they don't have a special relationship with....🤣🤣🤣( apart from us obviously) come on Atleti!! 🇪🇸

They don't like Rapid Vienna much either, yet another game this time in 94, when they were cheated, something to do with bottles flying out of the Jungle. Makes a change from sharks I suppose.

48 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

They don't like Rapid Vienna much either, yet another game this time in 94, when they were cheated, something to do with bottles flying out of the Jungle. Makes a change from sharks I suppose.

🤣Yeah was that 84/85 think they went onto the final Rapid, After game at Old Trafford if I remember right, havent googled it , if same year got beat from Everton in final?

1 hour ago, blueballss said:

So you are telling me this is the only club in the world they don't have a special relationship with....🤣🤣🤣( apart from us obviously) come on Atleti!! 🇪🇸

they've fallen out with st pauli too after they should their condolences to the Israelis after the attack :huh:

1 hour ago, blueballss said:

🤣Yeah was that 84/85 think they went onto the final Rapid, After game at Old Trafford if I remember right, havent googled it , if same year got beat from Everton in final?

It was indeed bud.

Always cheated, never defeated. 

Edit: If memory serves they had a banner at the Scottish cup final saying ha, ha Rapid.

They then proceeded to lose said final to the sheep :lol:

18 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Green Brigade rip into the Board, board rip in back. 

Green Brigade being denied early access to the piggery to set up their (no doubt) vile displays, club accusing them of trying to break into the piggery during Lazio match, accusing them of being abusive to club staff and unhappy at them for setting up a website to threaten police on duty. 

The greatest fans in the world’s mask has slipped for all to see, even their own club! 

Green on green conflict, you love to see it 💙 

39 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

That's that then, no large fine or possible partial stadium closure coming their way then.:mutley: