The other mob

MisterC

55 minutes ago, wully said:

Quazimodo goes into a brothel on the falls road and asks how much is a shag, the women says its £12.50, "i only have a tenner" says quazimodo, so she then tells him to fuck off, he then goes to a brothel on the shankill road, "how much for a shag" he asks, only a tenner she replies. 7 years later he bumps into a kid with a hump "your my dad and its your fault i have a hump" quazy says count urself lucky, if i'd had another £2.50 you'd be a fenian bastard😂😂

🤣. Belter mate. 

11 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Is today supposed to be their 'day of action' or some such too?

What sort of action are they (The Groin Mhob) talking about? Are we going to see a squadron of flying attack sharks doing a kamikaze dive into the directors box?

🍿 at the ready.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s because a fella I work with has went over to it and his record this season going over is 2 losses and a draw. He was there for the draw against St Johnstone 

On the basis of his attendance I am hopeful of a draw 

Like it. 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s because a fella I work with has went over to it and his record this season going over is 2 losses and a draw. He was there for the draw against St Johnstone 

On the basis of his attendance I am hopeful of a draw 

I’ve got a good feeling Motherwell will get a point today. 

I’m often wrong unfortunately and it’s maybe just blind hopefulness 

1 minute ago, scotty1976 said:

I’ve got a good feeling Motherwell will get a point today. 

I’m often wrong unfortunately and it’s maybe just blind hopefulness 

They’ll get pumped. 2-0 down, claw one back, folk on here will get all excited, then it’ll finish about 5-1 to the cunts.

Don’t do it to yourselves.

6 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Motherwell are brutal. 

They’re shite, but so were St Johnstone.

Ill not watch it but I’ll keep an eye on the score in hope the guy I work with is having a cunt of a day followed by big long boat trip home 

5 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Motherwell are brutal. 

I will be surprised  if they do not come close to bettering the result they had against Sheepie, even if Motherwell do not abjectly surrender Sheepie style to that Mhob.

As you said Well are utter pish and we would all do well to temper expectations of anyone taking  points from Them other than ourselves.