The other mob

MisterC

16 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I listened in to the ssb phone in for 15 mins last night and all the panel tried like fuck to avoid saying "crisis" when discussing them.

I think dropping points in the next 3 or 4 games will rock the cunts.

56 is on the cards.

Not with our striking situation it isn’t

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Not with our striking situation it isn’t

Getting the ball into the danger area will be enough I believe. 36 hrs to go and who knows, big Phil might have a trick up his sleeve.

1 hour ago, geneva_ger said:

I listened in to the ssb phone in for 15 mins last night and all the panel tried like fuck to avoid saying "crisis" when discussing them.

I think dropping points in the next 3 or 4 games will rock the cunts.

56 is on the cards.

How many years have we said this?

I'm yet to be convinced that if they do slip up that we'll take full advantage. We've continually failed to get over the line when it has mattered most. Need to keep our own house in order and focus on ourselves 

45 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

How many years have we said this?

I'm yet to be convinced that if they do slip up that we'll take full advantage. We've continually failed to get over the line when it has mattered most. Need to keep our own house in order and focus on ourselves 

Whilst I agree there are loads of scar tissue over the years. You’ve got to admit something doesn’t seem right over there. If the league had started when Clement came in we’d be 2 points clear with a game in hand. 

15 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Think there is much more chance they capitulate than us this year 

This, even against St Mirren we were toiling but you never felt like we would actually drop points. Sometimes it doesn't come off for the players but if they give it their all we will even win the off form games.

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

All depends on our attacking options and if we finally are able to take points off them.

Yeh this is their worst team since 55. On and off the park. Without CCV that back 4+GK is mince.

Our forward line is also mince though.

But feels like we’re a good striker/winger away from being decent favourites.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Whilst I agree there are loads of scar tissue over the years. You’ve got to admit something doesn’t seem right over there. If the league had started when Clement came in we’d be 2 points clear with a game in hand. 

Credit to Clement for getting us back in a genuine title race. 

10 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Sky Sports News - no confirmation of the extent of it, but it's sufficient for them to have stopped that Lagerbielke loan move to Lecce they had all but agreed.

I'll see if I can find it again but read that Lagerbielke and his agent were pushing hard for the move, calling it a dream come true and all that, so I doubt he'll be pleased that they've put the breaks on the transfer. Hopefully helps to spoil morale in their dressing room 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

All depends on our attacking options and if we finally are able to take points off them.

Agree on the attacking options, but I think it's going to be decided by the corrupt officials and Var, unfortunately 

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

If they had to sign a striker then on paper I'm delighted it's this Idah guy. Looks painfully uninspiring for them

He's pish. It'll placate the da's in their support though getting a republican lad in. 🤮