The other mob

MisterC

8 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Literally just came to post this, was really shocked to even see it go to VAR. 

Looking for anything to cancel the goal, just found it Kilmarnock were offside half an hour before the goal, game to be replayed as a result as the cellic were cheated once again. VAR is operated by the same cheats who help them week in week out on the park. They were looking for anything in the passage of play to cancel the goal but could not find it. The same as the handball that wee Willie did not see but the get out of jail card was found by the subjective offside hallf an hour later.

27 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not to turn it back to serious football chat, but how’s Rodgers getting away so lightly?

He’s taken over a treble winning team, sold Jota for £25m and sold their weak link CB, and now they’re an absolute disaster waiting to happen despite £15m+ spending.

Blame aimed from him at their board, and saying the players lack quality, but it’s on him imo. Arrogant fanny. 

Pretty funny how they’ve fucked their recruitment up so badly since Postecoglou’s last good one.

There was a point where it looked like they’d built a young squad that we might not overturn for years.

I’m just praying Rodgers and Mark Lawwell are still here for the big Summer rebuild they’ll need 

17 minutes ago, demise said:

They probably thought Furuhashi and Maeda up front option as well as Abada stepping in for Jota was good enough. Cant help but think our form under Beale has left them fooled as well that its all done around end of september. Still amazes me how they didnt get a striker in Jan window and now they are paying the price. But since our OF record of late id still wait until a proper win on 6.04 to be confident. For now take it one game at the time and try our best ,as Phil says. 

They did bring a striker in albeit not a very good one.

56 minutes ago, demise said:

They probably thought Furuhashi and Maeda up front option as well as Abada stepping in for Jota was good enough. Cant help but think our form under Beale has left them fooled as well that its all done around end of september. Still amazes me how they didnt get a striker in Jan window and now they are paying the price. But since our OF record of late id still wait until a proper win on 6.04 to be confident. For now take it one game at the time and try our best ,as Phil says. 

I think beating us twice convinced their board that they didnt need make any signings over winter - Beale certainly lulled them into complacency with the first half of the league too 

8 minutes ago, Stunels said:

I think beating us twice convinced their board that they didnt need make any signings over winter - Beale certainly lulled them into complacency with the first half of the league too 

Some might say (Beale and Banfield) that they laid the foundations for PC’s success. 

11 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Watch till the end :lol:

Got to laugh about the rhetoric from them about us not liking them celebrating at Ibrox so that's why we banned them.

Watch the end of that clip and when the Killie players run over to their support in the corner up pops the stewards to block them.

Happens all the time at the piggery especially at the end of a game they've lost where the opposition are not allowed to celebrate with their own support. 

1 hour ago, stuart1994 said:

Right let me rephrase this, I’m surprised it was a longer check and McGregor was standing round with the ball under his arm expecting a foul to be given rather than the check to be over by the time the killie players had stopped celebrating. Hope that’s better put 👍

They’re good at doing that. It’s a psychological pressure thing. They done the exact same with Dessers “foul” in the first OF. As soon as it was delayed about 20 seconds Hart ran for the ball and placed it down. They’re cheating bastards. Like we’ve all said for years, they don’t want the correct decisions, they want all the decisions. 

13 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Fuck sake, just arrived back in Lapland a couple of hours ago, seen this and thought I couldn't get any more excited and happy.

Then I seen the taigs score :lol:

IMG-20240217-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20240217-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20240217-WA0021.jpg

Can you tell me what I’m getting for Christmas this year Santa please, I’ve been a very good boy so far (honest) 😂

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Not to turn it back to serious football chat, but how’s Rodgers getting away so lightly?

He’s taken over a treble winning team, sold Jota for £25m and sold their weak link CB, and now they’re an absolute disaster waiting to happen despite £15m+ spending.

Blame aimed from him at their board, and saying the players lack quality, but it’s on him imo. Arrogant fanny. 

He’s blaming the board, referees and media - typical deflection tactics from a struggling manager. However from what I heard on Clyde SSB the majority want him gone asap and are blaming him. FS the guy took over a team that won the treble plus spent £20 million on new players not to mention have Real Madrid bound ballon d’or winner Matt O’Reilly in his team - it’s clearly his fault! The way things are going he’ll be hounded out before the end of the season, creepy cunt won’t see May. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It isn’t head stand managers and Russell Martin he’s playing against now and Rodgers knows it. I was secretly quite happy he came back, until Beale made a rip roaring cunt of it. 

This league is absolutely massive this season. Guaranteed silly money in the CL to start off with. About time we benefited from our European success instead of them piggybacking on it every season. 

If we win the title this season, we put them in a really difficult situation. They’ve got a manager their owner really doesn’t want to sack, who their fans are itching to turn on, and who’s locked into an expensive contract it would cost them millions to terminate. Not to mention the fact a lot of their squad are on long, expensive contracts. 

16 minutes ago, rangersross said:

If we win the title this season, we put them in a really difficult situation. They’ve got a manager their owner really doesn’t want to sack, who their fans are itching to turn on, and who’s locked into an expensive contract it would cost them millions to terminate. Not to mention the fact a lot of their squad are on long, expensive contracts. 

The previous managers contingent of players aren’t playing at the same intensity either so it means another potential rebuild for them or they strike lucky with a new manager. 

Getting ahead of myself now. Killie themselves will have a huge part to play in the title race. I’m sure celtic will have to go back there as 1 of their away games after the split and we have to play them in 10 days! 

25 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cup: :cup::cup:

I had to really control myself and read your post ever so slowly mate ... as the information you have given is so enjoyable I just had to open a pack off Hamlet cigars and enjoy to the full the content of your wonderful post.

Thanks Pal.

🇬🇧