The other mob

MisterC

38 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Agree. Beale standing us off them at Ibrox is probably the angriest I’ve ever been supporting us in recent years. And that’s saying something. 

That game and last week’s performance against Motherwell for me. 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just the way I am mate. I was fuckin raging last week at losing at home. Desperate to win the league this season.

I was raging as well mate tbh but more so due to the hard work we’d done to get there 

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Honest to fuck 😂 They've won everything in sight for years and now they are going through a rough patch, the world's against them 😂They've got warped brains

Personally, I am pure dead ragin at the utter incompetence of the conspirators who have failed dismally in preventing Them from winning anything over the last decade. Questions should indeed be asked about the conspiracy,  like why it has failed so miserably, and a huge boot in the arse given to those hiding in the shadows to get their act together.

Amazed at how much they've got into a tailspin over the hibs game ref performance.

None of the 3 decisions are particularly controversial.

The 2nd yellow is harsh in isolation, but guy was on a last warning. The penalty was an absolute stick on, nobody except Michael Stewart is complaining about it. The red card is a red card tackle, only mitigation is that he (thankfully) missed Lundstram - it has zero chance on appeal.

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He should’ve been sent off before it when pushing an injured player and club doctor off the pitch when we were making a sub due to said players injury 

Exactly. He was on thin ice.

Could easily have been booked for penalty as well and that wouldn't be harsh.

15 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Personally, I am pure dead ragin at the utter incompetence of the conspirators who have failed dismally in preventing Them from winning anything over the last decade. Questions should indeed be asked about the conspiracy,  like why it has failed so miserably, and a huge boot in the arse given to those hiding in the shadows to get their act together.

Worst conspiracy ever and has totally failed, needs to be replaced tbh. 

Its hilarious though, some one posted earlier in the thread I think some loonball who marked the taigs having won 10 in a row because our title doesnt count because of covid, yet somehow the title they got handed on a rigged vote without having mathematically won it, does count? I can us needing to build a larger asylum in this country to house them when we win the treble then repeat it next three years. If they can't handle it just now, they're going to totally implode then.