The other mob

MisterC

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

They'll structure that similar to the way they did with Jota / Carter-Vickers. A loan (with a loan fee of a few mil) + a high option

The benefit of being cash-rich and your biggest rivals gifting you title after title each year

He is a good player

Just now, psb07158 said:

They'll structure that similar to the way they did with Jota / Carter-Vickers. A loan (with a loan fee of a few mil) + a high option

The benefit of being cash-rich and your biggest rivals gifting you title after title each year

He is a good player

Never seen him play that I can remember but there was a fair bit of talk when Southampton signed him that it was a coup for them.

3 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Never seen him play that I can remember but there was a fair bit of talk when Southampton signed him that it was a coup for them.

I think he’s decent enough but he’ll have to show what he’s made of against our defence 😂

9 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

I see that they are now allegedly looking at that Hannibal guy from man u after sniffing around Shankland.

Maybe we should have leaked that we wanted Lammers to stay.

With the amount of time it takes us to complete most deals I’m not surprised if others are made aware of his availability.  We could have had this tied up a week ago 

1 hour ago, Lovenkraaands said:

”That’s a Brendan team”. Referring to himself as the third person is new levels of arrogance.

We’ve nobody to blame, but ourselves. We’ve given this mutant a platform.

All the more pleasing when he falls off the pedestal he built himself.

2 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Tranny shagger isn't short of confidence for the new season...

Screenshot_20240802-185455_X.jpg

Did he actually say 'that's a Brendan team?' 

Absolute walloper if he did. Nobody that isn't a complete twat comes out with a phrase like that. :lol: 

13 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Tranny shagger isn't short of confidence for the new season...

Screenshot_20240802-185455_X.jpg

They have no reason not to be confident solely because of how poor we look. They all seem to be glossing over the fact their entire fanbase wanted him out before our end of season collapse though :lol:

12 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

They say this shite about the champions league at the start of every season before getting passed about like a wee slut lol 

Rodgers has a picture of Imane Kheliff on his bedroom wall 

They said last season they wanted to make an impact in europe then got ragdolled 

On 02/08/2024 at 21:25, Inigo said:

Did he actually say 'that's a Brendan team?' 

Absolute walloper if he did. Nobody that isn't a complete twat comes out with a phrase like that. :lol: 

No he claimed a Chelsea player that he'd previously managed said that after watching them play.