The other mob

MisterC

22 minutes ago, CR3 said:

They’ve got Pittodrie, Easter Road, Fir Park and Tynecastle all between the start of February and March. 

Two of them are guaranteed wins tbh.

They've a great record at Tynecastle.

Hopefully Hibs get something.

The video of the young kid who walked into the scum shop and called out “C*ltic are shite” got a pass in my mind because he was evidently doing it on impulse and because of his age. This guy had this planned from when he got dressed. Videoing their reactions like it’s 2015 too, what a moron.

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

this cunt is in his 60s maybe in his 70s, he'll have grandkids ffs there is something really wrong with them

11 minutes ago, NehruTheDamaja said:

The video of the young kid who walked into the scum shop and called out “C*ltic are shite” got a pass in my mind because he was evidently doing it on impulse and because of his age. This guy had this planned from when he got dressed. Videoing their reactions like it’s 2015 too, what a moron.

The young kid got a pass cause he was a kid and would be the same the other way, any adult doing that is just a fucking melt.

1 hour ago, NehruTheDamaja said:

i was going to post a kid of 13 or so doing it would be fine and you could laugh at it but not an actual fucking adult who has went out of his way to do this and what's more he had no embarrassment whatsoever he uploaded it to the internet and thought its funny

thank fuck im a bluenose

21 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i was going to post a kid of 13 or so doing it would be fine and you could laugh at it but not an actual fucking adult who has went out of his way to do this and what's more he had no embarrassment whatsoever he uploaded it to the internet and thought its funny

thank fuck im a bluenose

I wonder if the fat cunt has got his clubs internal investigation into weans getting harmed at his club 

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Well done the ladies in the shop, handled with class. Would have been easy to tell him to fuck off. 

i would  have loved to have been there i would have caught him out on this no old firm shite

ive caught a few tripping over their words especially on the ticket allocation ' if we are a new club then why do you want the old allocation surely you should be treated like we treat every other club in the spfl' and such:lol:

On 31/12/2023 at 19:21, BlueVanguard said:

Just got on in the last 15 mins. Posted already on another topic but I'll post this here since its on my mind.

Since that shit show ended yesterday I have never seen that lot celebrate something so much but in such a nasty horrible way also. Got the usual texts from people who Support that lot giving it Billy big balls but all of the messages where very aggressive. I obviously ignore them but thought to myself clearly on the piss. Headed into work today also and some of the shite I had to endure also was ridiculous. At first I sort of laughed it off hoping it would end but it went on and on and on. 

Every where I look and the stuff I am reading they have took Yesterday's win as a title win. There socials are acting like its a title win. There Managers categorising our Manager with previous duds he has faced like Murty etc. 

I actually think them watching us get a decent manager go into Last 16 of Europa and lift that league cup was crushing them and yesterday was a release of acting like scummy fucking wrong yins (normal I suppose).

I really do hope someone at the club gathers all this pish and slaps it on the table of people running the club and it drip feeds throughout the hole club about how they scum cunts think this is done. Friend in work told me the celtic youtube channel had celebration highlights from after the game.

If we win our games in hand it will be 2pts and still half a season and to play them twice? If any of our fans acted like that yesterday I would have said cmon to fuck. 

Aye I have this work colleague who has a few cans and always posts shite on work group chat when they win like IRA gifs and how he is “loving life.”  Just absolute obsessive cretins.   This guy still is adamant Julien was onside in the League cup final.  Beyond help.