*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Utd Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Just hope they got a reception later.

I honestly hope a few of them got a fucking doing, I don't normally feel like this but I really do, what makes grown adults think this type of shite is socially acceptable? 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Just checked your topics history and you're correct it's not there, maybe it's been hidden? I know admin can hide posts, unsure if they can do the same with topics.

@psb07158

Temporarily hidden so the thread on the Queen would be the only pinned thread - will be back on Mon after the funeral @Broxi

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I honestly hope a few of them got a fucking doing, I don't normally feel like this but I really do, what makes grown adults think this type of shite is socially acceptable? 

These scum don’t understand anything else, they live like filth and act like filth, and will continue to act like filth, no amount of second chances or education can polish these turds. They are scum.

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Did anyone think they should of had a pen?

I thought it was a stupid challenge that gave Clancy an excuse to give one. Fortunately on this occasion he didn't follow his usual pattern.

Glad to get back to winning ways though sitting through it wasn't so fun. It was just a very weird game.

Extremely patchy today but 3 points. It wont happen overnight but a few peformances like this may very well be round the corner but if we just manage to push out the right results it could do great for a the teams character again.

However a performance like today and I certainly wouldn't be betting on us to make it out of Tyncastle with 3 points.

24 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

See I thought about the players not trying, but then again I also think his tactics are handicapping the players from the starting whistle, his tactics are either not suiting the players or are just not that good.

The performances prove that the tactics are no use. A decent manager could see this and adapt accordingly. From what we have seen of Gio so far he is not adaptable and is lost as how to change the course of a game, or even make simple clever substitutions. Most of the forum today we're calling for Alfie to come on second half and drop a defensive mid, against a bottom of the league Dundee Utd who have been leaking barrow loads of goals to everyone including poor Scottish teams, yet we manage to make them look competitive at Ibrox under this sham of a manager Just not acceptable!!

13 minutes ago, JograBear said:

He was playing amongst a lot of mediocrity coming from experienced players and looks better than them. He needs more game time to show if he is ready or not.

Because he was the best out a bad lot doesn't make him ready, he's raw, end product not there yet, still a long way to go but potentially he's got what it takes all about picking his games and not killing his confidence imo.