*****Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Fans are getting increasingly pissed off with the club. Fuck all communication, shambolic recruitment and no connection with the support. 

Its getting beyond a joke now. Clearly the message from Wilson and Gio etc is diversion tactics, because if they were honest about the severity of some of these injuries there would be a serious inquiry from supporters.  But its gone on so long now they must think we are stupid.  Isnt this the sort of thing an SLO shld be all over? We are paying the highest end for tickets and everything, constantly investing, and not getting clear answers. 

1. what is the injury/issue?

2. whats the estimated timeframe for getting back playing?

Hardly rocket science. This idea that they dont want to put pressure on a return doesnt wash tbh, theres pressure when theres silence, and fans deserve better updates.

Dont want to derail this thread as looking forward to the game, but the disconnect between the club and supporters on key issues is driving me nuts atm.

3 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Its getting beyond a joke now. Clearly the message from Wilson and Gio etc is diversion tactics, because if they were honest about the severity of some of these injuries there would be a serious inquiry from supporters.  But its gone on so long now they must think we are stupid.  Isnt this the sort of thing an SLO shld be all over? We are paying the highest end for tickets and everything, constantly investing, and not getting clear answers. 

1. what is the injury/issue?

2. whats the estimated timeframe for getting back playing?

Hardly rocket science. This idea that they dont want to put pressure on a return doesnt wash tbh, theres pressure when theres silence, and fans deserve better updates.

Dont want to derail this thread as looking forward to the game, but the disconnect between the club and supporters on key issues is driving me nuts atm.

The lack of clarity around the injuries is a shambles 

27 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

This is not going to be as easy as some think , expect another tight game.

To be fair I think the vast majority of us are expecting a tough, potentially weekend ruining, game đŸ˜…

Maybe I’ve missed it but I’ve not seen or heard anyone suggesting we will win comfortably tomorrow. 

Hearts are no great shakes, stuffy would best describe them, but not particularly adventurous going forward. If we go at them from the start and get them on the back foot, we can take advantage of their ordinary defence. It won't be straightforward, but if we get our heads in front we should win by the odd goal as I don't expect them to be all that dangerous. 2 or 3-1 for Rangers.

Hertz, indeed the whole league, are absolute garbage. The fact we’re expecting a very tough game says more about us than them tbh, we are rank rotten so here’s hoping there’s been some improvement across the last two weeks in training, application, player focus, etc.; though I expect much of the same utter dross from us and eye bleeding away game viewing as per #optimisticloyal