Ireland Women

Amokachi

12 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Absolute vermin. Lafferty better be reinserted to NI immediately if they get off and if I were him I wouldn’t accept any ban or fine. Can’t have one rule for one and not the other just goes to show though big Laff was right all along. 

As much as I agree, isn't it completely unrelated as it'll be different FA's?

19 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Absolute vermin. Lafferty better be reinserted to NI immediately if they get off and if I were him I wouldn’t accept any ban or fine. Can’t have one rule for one and not the other just goes to show though big Laff was right all along. 

The actions, or lack of any, of the FAI should have no bearing on what the IFA do.

On 12/10/2022 at 14:32, McEwan's Lager said:

Got sent it last night and just assumed some moron had dubbed over the top of it Willie Wanker style. Couldn't believe it when it turned out to be real.

Every single person identifiable in that video should be hit with a misconduct charge by the FA in which they play their domestic football. Ciara Grant who was a Rangers player last season and now plays for Hearts is a doctor for god's sake. Why do these people behave like this?

There will be some who are proper hardline republicans in that team but there will be some in the team who just see it as a bit of a laugh - which I think is just as bad. Offensive for the sake of it meme culture is a cancer. It's actually exhausting opening social media every day and seeing this kind of shit everywhere and there are people on 'our' side who are just as guilty of it too. There are so many idiots in Scotland who perpetuate this nonsense without ever having had to live through or deal with the actual real world consequences of terrorism and sectarian based gangsterism.

Utterly ridiculous too that they heavily symbolised the game with the reference to the explosion in Donegal and then celebrate an organisation that in whatever form it was, the historic IRA, Official, or Provisional IRA, were complicit in blowing and up and murdering innocent people going about their daily business. Again, this also is something that 'our' side partake in too. 

Last thing I'll say is has anyone actually seen the lyrics to that Celtic Symphony song? It's beyond fucking strange from start to finish:

Every single person identitfied from that video should be up for charges of treason and supporting a proscribed terrorist organisation. 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Every single person identitfied from that video should be up for charges of treason and supporting a proscribed terrorist organisation. 

Treason? Against who? Guessing that at least the vast majority of them are Irish citizens.

On 12/10/2022 at 17:34, Siam69 said:

See when the GFA was signed, Peace Process properly started, the Yanks were lauding Sinn Fein, granting Visas, wanting to be seen with them and helping them etc.

So while the Loyalists were fighting amongst themselves, Adair and what not. Sinn Fein were sending their people over to the U.S. to get schooled in PR, spin, how to set the narrative, deal with difficult interviews, 'cleanse' what the IRA had done.

They were miles ahead of us then in such things, and sadly still are.

Things like this are a continuation of the narrative still being set by Sinn Fein, the IRA were heros, freedowm fighters, every Irish person should be in awe or have respect for them etc, there was no other choice etc.  And a lot of this kinda stuff is from people who only know the Sinn Fein narrative, they weren't born when the IRA were slaughtering children in the Shankill bomb, or people coming back from their work being lined up and shot dead for just being Protestant, and many, many more. Nor do they want to know.

The narrative is set, and as time goes on more and more of theses things will happen, indeed i think it's sadly kinda 'fashionable' amongst the younger ignorant mob not brought up seeing the daily carnage the IRA committed. 

It annoys me so much to be honest, this revisionism and attempted cleansing. My Da was a member of the security services during the conflict, and when stuff like someone where he was employed was shot dead or blown up, i still remember that knot in my stomach until i heard from my Ma or on the news it was some other poor child who's Da wasn't coming home that day, not mine. 

Hollywood glamourisation too.

Outstanding post.

It definitely tarnished their big moment. Should have been joyful at qualifying for their first WC then they act like morons. Feel sorry for Vera Pauw as she genuinely seems like an intelligent and thoughtful woman. I see UEFA are "investigating", not sure what exactly seeing as the video is clear as day. Theyll probably get a £10k fine or something stupid like that. I'd rather they were kicked out the WC but that ain't going to happen 

On 12/10/2022 at 16:06, MarzM said:

The cess pit of scumbags in this thread saying they shouldn't have even apologised :(

This is why you can never debate with them...perpetual victims!

the republican female team said you can go f**k yourself and connor mcgregor applauded them and said he apologises to no c**t and i never batted an eye.

I've looked at my own history which includes one who signed the solemn deed and covenant in south down,and i can tell them theycan go FUCK themselves. :UK: