Welcome Back to Rangers, Michael Beale!

3 hours ago, Bydo said:

I think it’s horribly unfair that Beale has had one of- if not the- the best starts to a career as Rangers manager and it’s flown under the radar because they’ve been winning too.

13 wins and a draw in 14 games is out-fucking-standing.

Aye with lots of tricky away fixtures. Those cunts seen to be endlessly at home 

12 hours ago, Bydo said:

I think it’s horribly unfair that Beale has had one of- if not the- the best starts to a career as Rangers manager and it’s flown under the radar because they’ve been winning too.

Harsh but ive never seen a team play shite but win so much. I dont ever watch celtic but they just seem to be blowing teams away (recently)

17 hours ago, Bydo said:

Absolutely.

Given the injury list, confidence levels, and recruitment - he has done very well, even if the team still isn't firing.

No doubt in my mind if Gio was still in charge we would be at least 15pts behind them.

Glossed over because they are having a superb season and almost certainly going to gather 100+pts. We will finish the season with 90+pts - a level that would win the league most seasons.

Damage had been done before Beale, but those cunts doing so well is making it seem worse.

58 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Beat them next Sunday the cracks will show and the crack heads will turn on that fat mess

Winning a trophy we haven't won in too long aside, it's an absolute must win for that very reason.

Any win for us, though ideally a convincing one, puts a bit of pressure on them that they've not had all season.

100% on Beale, so much wrong with today's tactic and team sheet it's begs belief.  Can get on board on some level with not starting Raskin and Cantwell, but after the first half showing there should have been at least 2 changes.  No surprises, no changes and within minutes go 2-0 down.  20 mins of good play and again last 5 minutes let us down. They had the chances we should be creating to level the game.  The quicker we realise the gap the better

Aye, poor.

Wrong midfield and couldn't get them mentally on it, although that's probably mostly on the players. Needs to realis that mental fortitude is the most important aspect of a player's makeup, especially in this game.