*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

KeyserSoze

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

I saw nothing tonight that will give us hope against those stinking cunts on Monday. I want to be wrong. 

We will be up against it. Too many players in our starting 11 who aren't Rangers class. Our injury crisis doesn't help. 

I'm hoping MB pulls off a tactical masterclass and somehow sets this team up to win.

1 minute ago, Marco said:

Not trying to make excuses for him, but when so many of the players around you are static, lacking creativity and look lost, then creative players can look awful simply because they're the ones taking the risk meanwhile the guy you're passing to hasn't even thought of the run let alone made it.

Oh, I'm in no doubt that Lowry would look far better if we were full of confidence and playing free flowing, attacking football.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Another win and a few goals this time at least, some right bad performances though, Kent & Tav in particular.

I can only assume Kent got MOTM to entice him to re sign. Some nice flicks, but some of those passes were truly awful.

Davies in the first half and Barisic overall were the best players for me.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I can only assume Kent got MOTM to entice him to re sign. Some nice flicks, but some of those passes were truly awful.

Davies in the first half and Barisic overall were the best players for me.

Fuck me did he get MOTM :lol:

Aye the CB pairing is beginning to look decent and Barisic done well on his return

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We will be up against it. Too many players in our starting 11 who aren't Rangers class. Our injury crisis doesn't help. 

I'm hoping MB pulls off a tactical masterclass and somehow sets this team up to win.

Totally agree here mate. This fucking board have a lot to answer for. Cunts never let us kick on. How the fuck have these bastards let us get to the point where it becomes wishful thinking that we can beat the scum? This, sadly, is where we are. Fingers crossed we put in a performance for the ages.

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Another win and a few goals this time at least, some right bad performances though, Kent & Tav in particular.

Bit harsh on Kent, he got a lot better when the subs were made imo.

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Fuck me did he get MOTM :lol:

Aye the CB pairing is beginning to look decent and Barisic done well on his return

Sponsors.