****The official Rangers v the tarriers thread****

wully

53 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Never really understood this viewpoint, this is a forum where fans give their opinion based on what they have been watching all season.

No amount of posting “no surrender” etc will have any bearing on the quality or desire both sets of players show on the park mate 

People that know everything they do about these games & think we’re fucked before a ball is even kicked have “Shitebag mentalities” Don’t see the issue with that? 

“No amount of posting how shite our team are will have any bearing on the quality or desire both sets of players show on the park mate” 👀 based on that.. what’s the point in anybody posting anything?! If it has no effect on the game?

33 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Feckin Stasi bastards 

24 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

FTP

Police or pope take it anyway you want

cunts

Agree but it's the club who will have taken the decision, police can't stop a display being organised. Board happy to roll over yet again.

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

What are you on about man

Falling over yourself to look extra staunch

I’ll be there tomorrow like most of the others on here you’re calling “shitebags”, I’m going in to this game with low expectations because the shitebags that populate our first team squad have let us down multiple times before and we’re playing a team that have lost 1 league game in 19. In calendar year 2022 they were about 19 points clear of us and 30+ goals better off. 

Tbh, mate, it's like the old cliché which is true- "form goes out the window in an OF game".

I fully expect us to win, just like I always do.

2-1 rangers.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

PS can enforce a section closure if they want to.

Would need to have valid reasoning though, be a very slippers slope for them to go down if they started enforcing things like that because pf pyro and singing.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

What are you on about man

Falling over yourself to look extra staunch

I’ll be there tomorrow like most of the others on here you’re calling “shitebags”, I’m going in to this game with low expectations because the shitebags that populate our first team squad have let us down multiple times before and we’re playing a team that have lost 1 league game in 19. In calendar year 2022 they were about 19 points clear of us and 30+ goals better off. 

How is not expecting to get a doing being “extra staunch”? 

“I’ll be there tomorrow” 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Never really understood this viewpoint, this is a forum where fans give their opinion based on what they have been watching all season.

No amount of posting “no surrender” etc will have any bearing on the quality or desire both sets of players show on the park mate 

Being realistic will lose you staunch points. 

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Davies Barisic

Lundstram  Kamara

Tillman

Sakala  Morelos  Kent 

3-1 Gers

Go at them from kick off, attack them n we will see tht there defence is just as shakey as ours. 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I’ll be there tomorrow. I’m going in to this game with low expectations because the shitebags that populate our first team squad have let us down multiple times before and we’re playing a team that have lost 1 league game in 19. In calendar year 2022 they were about 19 points clear of us and 30+ goals better off. 

Harsh reality, but reality.

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

Agree but it's the club who will have taken the decision, police can't stop a display being organised. Board happy to roll over yet again.

Correct. While the Police are jumped up cunts, it's the club that have fucked us over here.

Let's not forget that lot get free reign within their stadium concourses to make whatever type of banners and TIFOs they want, including those that glorify terrorism, murder of innocent people, even kids.

The Police probably want to stop that too, but celtic won't tell the GB to fuck off, ever.

Our club are shitebags and never want to stand up for us in the face of the government or any type of authority.

It is poor.

8 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Correct. While the Police are jumped up cunts, it's the club that have fucked us over here.

Let's not forget that lot get free reign within their stadium concourses to make whatever type of banners and TIFOs they want, including those that glorify terrorism, murder of innocent people, even kids.

The Police probably want to stop that too, but celtic won't tell the GB to fuck off, ever.

Our club are shitebags and never want to stand up for us in the face of the government or any type of authority.

It is poor.

The goon brigade have had their section shut once, maybe more. Not sure who decided that, if it was the taigs or higher up authorities