Kent

Number5

22 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Kamara must be the most shot shy footballer in the world, he needs extra training drills on hitting the ball from outside the box 

I'm not sure i have ever seen Kamara kick a football so it leaves the floor, he never seems to cross as it requires the ball coming up off the ground!

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Just to confirm, this is the latest non event that the sellic crusaders are using to imply bias against them. Yet again nothing has actually happened. Clearly a fend off (as he tries to get round Scales) to the back if you watch the gloved arm of Kent closely, nothing like a punch and Scales is a full of shit cheat.

The only genuine fuck up in recent weeks involving Rangers or them is the non-penalty for Killie, yet that's probably getting the least coverage over their phantom claims. 

Completely manipulative. Gaslighting, I think you call it these days.

1250165264_giphy(9).gif.40b5e66aad419a478ed6171865fd1d1e.gif

Any yet not one mention of Bernabei's flailing arm to the face in the first minute that left the Kilmarnock player down for two minutes. Why? Because there is no video evidence of it. 

There is nothing in the Kent incident.

17 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Just to confirm, this is the latest non event that the sellic crusaders are using to imply bias against them. Yet again nothing has actually happened. Clearly a fend off (as he tries to get round Scales) to the back if you watch the gloved arm of Kent closely, nothing like a punch and Scales is a full of shit cheat.

The only genuine fuck up in recent weeks involving Rangers or them is the non-penalty for Killie, yet that's probably getting the least coverage over their phantom claims. 

Completely manipulative. Gaslighting, I think you call it these days.

1250165264_giphy(9).gif.40b5e66aad419a478ed6171865fd1d1e.gif

This one was also a non event though arguably more intent/reckless than Kent's. Not sure why Sutton et al haven't focused on this one just a day earlier......

🤣🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This one was also a non event though arguably more intent/reckless than Kent's. Not sure why Sutton et al haven't focused on this one just a day earlier......

🤣🤣🤣

I only saw it in real-time. After seeing it again, it is not as bad as I first thought. But still, it's worse than Kent's and never drew any media attention. That happened in the first minute!

6 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I see Celtics main PR machine - Chris Sutton - is calling for Kent to be retrospectively banned......despite VAR checking it at the time. Funny that he would miss the celtic game. When will this club grow a set of balls and start countering these morons?

He won’t miss the Celtic game

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He won’t miss the celtic game

Well that is stupid. Is it any Scottish game rather than the same cup comppetetion?

Either way, not shocked to see an ex-Tim call for our players to be banned. Doesnt seem to focus on other clubs

20 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Good player, but he still can't shoot. 

Three shots yesterday.....First one was rash, second shot forced a decent save and his third effort wasn't too far away....I would definitely say his shooting has improved a great deal in the last 5 or 6 games

42 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I see Celtics main PR machine - Chris Sutton - is calling for Kent to be retrospectively banned......despite VAR checking it at the time. Funny that he would miss the celtic game. When will this club grow a set of balls and start countering these morons?

the sooner that prick takes a stroke the better 

17 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Three shots yesterday.....First one was rash, second shot forced a decent save and his third effort wasn't too far away....I would definitely say his shooting has improved a great deal in the last 5 or 6 games

The third shot was always fading wide. Why? Because he doesn't put his laces through the ball or keep his head over the ball. They are always scuffed because he hits them with the outside of his foot or skies them because his balance is all wrong.

I'm glad he is shooting more and sooner or later, he will score a screamer.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The third shot was always fading wide. Why? Because he doesn't put his laces through the ball or keep his head over the ball. They are always scuffed because he hits them with the outside of his foot or skies them because his balance is all wrong.

I'm glad he is shooting more and sooner or later, he will score a screamer.

Could have sworn he scored a screamer v the scum.