*****Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, Killie just lobbed a few long/high balls up and caused us a few problems once or twice. We didn't go defensive, especially. Our approach didn't really change.

Exactly, and they were always gonna do that. In fact, thats how they started and it caused absolute chaos.

1 minute ago, skinnymate1690 said:

You can’t moan about the results , 7 wins and a draw is a fantastic start but I honestly expected us to be playing a lot better by now . I’m yet to see Beales style of play really .

hopefully if he gets a few in things will improve but we are shocking to watch at times 

I think the personnel is a large part of the issue regarding style of play. You can see the players who will adapt and fit it like Kent, but we need a rather large turnover in playing staff i feel to get back to the pressing, attacking play Beale wants us to play. 

We have been shocking to watch, but thankfully grinding results.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

No idea how he’s getting a tune out of this mob to keep getting results. 

Absolute liberty he hasn’t been given a single player to improve the team 18 days into the transfer window. 

Moments of individual brilliance, sakala's pass for the equaliser, most players fire it right across the goal etc

Those who are responsible for signings need to pull their finger out and actually earn their wage because that squad is only going to end up further behind the mhanks sooner or later we will drop points. A new keeper is a must, if we can’t afford one then loan one in or give mccrorie a run, drop barasic for Devine as Devine did nothing wrong in his appearances and for the love of god get a central midfielder that can dictate a game of football.

Some of our recent results have a similar feel to Gio games in that we just get over line. 

Cannot continue to concede first, concede 2 goals in games and rely on us making a comeback cos it’s not always gna happen. 

That being said Beales won 4 away league games in a row which has to be praised given how much we’d been struggling to get away wins. 

For the love of god please get him some new bodies in there.