Todd Cantwell

RockwellGers

On 17/10/2023 at 21:19, Smile said:

Stop trying to be the dude it's boring as hell watching you copying his style as I said before you at one time were a decent poster.

Getting under someone's skin on the internet is that really something to boast about, grow up man ffs..

Dude 2 -the revenge of the Dude.

Just when you thought it was safe to go on Rangers media

😄😄😄

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

If Clemente continues to be a manager with the front foot in mind, Cantwell will thrive. 

That's where he's at his best, driving forward and picking out passes.

Agree, we need better, quicker minded players around him.

45 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Probably get shot down, but think him and Hagi would work well together. 

I've always seen Hagi as playing in the kind of role Beale was playing Cantwell in this season, a more withdrawn Pirlo type role where he could dictate play from deeper. 

Would work with Hagi for me as he hasnt the pace or quick feet that Cantwell has. They could compliment each other, although i'm not sure Hagi has the quality longer term.

29 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I've always seen Hagi as playing in the kind of role Beale was playing Cantwell in this season, a more withdrawn Pirlo type role where he could dictate play from deeper. 

Would work with Hagi for me as he hasnt the pace or quick feet that Cantwell has. They could compliment each other, although i'm not sure Hagi has the quality longer term.

Good breakdown mate.

I am also a Hagi fan for his skill and his positional sense in the final third and occasional welcome goal threat .... but as you say his lack of pace is a major drawback to his game in the helter skelter of Scottish football.

🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

Good breakdown mate.

I am also a Hagi fan for his skill and his positional sense in the final third and occasional welcome goal threat .... but as you say his lack of pace is a major drawback to his game in the helter skelter of Scottish football.

🇬🇧

Early days, but I see Clement as the type of manager to bring out the best in Hagi & Lowry. Hagi left, obviously on the advice of his dad and his agent. He is not the perfect player, but no manager, including Gerrard ever played him in his preferred position. Imo, he is a better player than we ever saw. On a smaller scale. I see Lowry in the same boat. Hopefully, Clement sees what we potentially have and I may include Rice in that bracket as well.

10 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Early days, but I see Clement as the type of manager to bring out the best in Hagi & Lowry. Hagi left, obviously on the advice of his dad and his agent. He is not the perfect player, but no manager, including Gerrard ever played him in his preferred position. Imo, he is a better player than we ever saw. On a smaller scale. I see Lowry in the same boat. Hopefully, Clement sees what we potentially have and I may include Rice in that bracket as well.

Cantwell is better than Hagi and they play the same position so Hagi is unlikely to ever get an opportunity in his preferred position. 

10 hours ago, bluenoz said:

He even has that air of confidence and aura you expect from a manager of Rangers.

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I’m fizzing at this 

Me but unironically. It wasn’t so long ago he (very ironically) posted on Instagram about doing his talking on the pitch. The standards need raised and i’d ban our players off of social media until we lift a trophy.