Ross Wilson Joins Nottingham Forest - Confirmed

Canabear

Just now, bluenoz said:

An ex-player is what I would like to see as DOF.

Who though? It’ll need to be someone who has an incline of what they are doing and as far as I’m aware only nerlinger has been involved in anything like this and possibly tugay?

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Delighted he’s gone.

Would quite like to see his replacement (or other new supporting roles to fill the gaps) not to have come from Scotland or the lower leagues of England. 

Wait and see us go and get Joe savage from hearts and kill everycunts mood

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Who though? It’ll need to be someone who has an incline of what they are doing and as far as I’m aware only nerlinger has been involved in anything like this and possibly tugay?

What about David Weir? I see him involved in recruitment at Brighton. Probably not experienced enough. I would imagine contract negotiations require experience. A mix of player and business skills. Tough to find.

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

Agree with what another poster said to not having a clue what his day to day role is, his title is sporting director and the sporting side of the business hasn’t pushed on and if anything went backwards since winning the league. He has to shoulder a lot of that blame.

It was @gogzy, but he hasnt a clue about anything tbf :lol: