*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

19 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Beale playing mind games? Fat Ange got a selection dilemma in the midfield. And Beale getting in his heed by leaking a Raskin rumour.

Love it

Jesus

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nah. 

:lol: 

The anxiety is starting to bite, it's just a question of killing the hours between now and ko, I'm doing some drinking and just waiting till it's a reasonable time to go to bed.  I don't hold out too much hope, but neither am I completely pessimistic.  Tomorrow  morning will be torture.

1 minute ago, BelfastWillie said:

The anxiety is starting to bite, it's just a question of killing the hours between now and ko, I'm doing some drinking and just waiting till it's a reasonable time to go to bed.  I don't hold out too much hope, but neither am I completely pessimistic.  Tomorrow  morning will be torture.

bevvied and going to bed in 10. up at 9 and leaving at 10 ra morra

Really wish I had more confidence  going into tomorrow but I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve said “Ok, this time pride will win out and we’ll rip those bastards a few new ones.”, only to witness debacle after debacle.

I’ll pose it to the squad yet again: Ffs, please make me eat me words. My plate’s been empty for a long time here and I would relish the fucking meal.

14 hours ago, delparlane said:

Really wish I had more confidence  going into tomorrow but I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve said “Ok, this time pride will win out and we’ll rip those bastards a few new ones.”, only to witness debacle after debacle.

I’ll pose it to the squad yet again: Ffs, please make me eat me words. My plate’s been empty for a long time here and I would relish the fucking meal.

giphy.gif

59 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Hope the lads serve you a fucking filet mignon of a performance tomorrow mate. 👍