*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

Just now, Bears r us said:

Absolute nonsense, you don't like Allan Mc and that is the reason for blaming him. 

I love Allan mc of 2 years ago. I can’t fucking stand having a keeper that can’t move his feet.

It’s fucking night and day between him and hart. Hart has come and punched 3 dangerous crosses away.

mcgregor is rooted to his line every fucking cross. If he can’t punch or catch it he can at least make himself big. 

that’s before we get on to him on the ball which is a fucking disaster

Just now, R.DeBoer14 said:

Started with great intensity, then the usual drop off happened, haven’t created nearly enough in terms of chances, then an absolutely criminal switching off by a few of them, no idea what Raskin was thinking about, Kent didn’t cover himself in glory either. 

We always do it in an old firm. There’s always a time in the game atm where we switch off and they punish us. Fucking schoolboy stuff

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Who the fuck does Greg Taylor think he is in these games? Quickly becoming one of their most dislikeable players. The new Lustig or Ajer for me in terms of likeability.

He's a turncoat they are always the worst.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Who the fuck does Greg Taylor think he is in these games? Quickly becoming one of their most dislikeable players. The new Lustig or Ajer for me in terms of likeability.

To think in days gone by he'd be sorted out in 5 minutes flat, wouldn't say boo to a goose for the remainder of the match

Just now, johanhentze said:

A video of Jota celebrating like hes already won the match should be played in the dressing room. Fucking hate that smug cunt!

something tells me these players don't really give a fuck. what use is showing a video of a creepy looking bastard celebrating going to do? a couple of players might be up for it but the team as a whole don't give a fuck.