Kent and Morelos

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

No other options really. 

Next week's game is gonna be grim 

Why not bring in Lovelace or another striker from the B Team? If I was the manager of Rangers Kent and Morelos would have been told to have the rest of the season off so they where far away from the players that I was planning on keeping. They are genuinely bringing fuck all to the table they look so fed up and if it's not effecting the players then it's certainly effecting the fans.

5 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Morelos pissed off Gerrard, Gio and now Beale with his behaviour and attitude. 

He had good moments but off the top of my head:

- Silly red cards including away to UFA where we could have lost that game.

- Coming back late from International duty at least once

- Coming back bigger everytime there was an injury or Winter break

- Got fat and sent off v Hibs, leaving him excluded from the qualifiers. 

Never a hall of fame for us but no doubt he'll go in. Hasn't played consistently good since December 2019.

There is no way in hell Morelos will get in our Hall of Fame. I'd put my house on it.

38 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Beale hanging Morelos out to dry is all and good but he has showed absolutely nothing up to this point to prove he’ll be the manager to lead us forward and his absolute jobber signings from England will not help either.

Beale had about 18 wins out of 19 or something like that until league cup final.

mental to say he’s showed nothing, he’s working with a group who’ve absolutely chucked it.

28 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Amazing this waster still has numerous defenders among the support. 

Embarrassing how many fans cling to him like some sort of hero. He’s ripped the cunt for the past year and the shape of him is embarrassing as well. Don’t care if it’s his “build” a professional footballer should be able to actually run, he just lumbers about. 

It was Beales choice to put him that’s the issue. If that’s Beales thoughts on him fair enough but you’re the manager and decides to play him.

If he doesn’t like his attitude why was he even in the squad let alone given minutes?

poor management in my opinion 

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

It was Beales choice to put him that’s the issue. If that’s Beales thoughts on him fair enough but you’re the manager and decides to play him.

If he doesn’t like his attitude why was he even in the squad let alone given minutes?

poor management in my opinion 

I’d force him to play tbh. Let his legacy (whatever that is) be impacted by his performances and attitude this season. 

He isn’t wrong in what he said, he couldn’t even muster the application to do the basics when he came on. He’s took the guts of 30k a week out the club to serve up these kind of performances for a year. Same with loads of them but with Morelos it probably grates a little more because for many youngsters he was their first hero and here he is petering out, no caring at all

42 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Beale hanging Morelos out to dry is all and good but he has showed absolutely nothing up to this point to prove he’ll be the manager to lead us forward and his absolute jobber signings from England will not help either.

This is exactly how I feel also :thumbup: English players (not all) have a slight snobbery around the Scottish league we need to use homegrown players or players from other clubs wanting to use us a stepping stone to the Premier league. By us being the stepping stone it will bring out the best in these young european players most of our English signings in the last decade have not been good enough. Take Tav out of that because he has done not to bad.

Genuinely thought he was good enough to play with a middle of the table EPL team and I wasn’t totally wrong, he was still young, could run a front line on his own, never seemed to get injured, on the fringes of Colombia squad….  

45 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I feel like Beale has put a bit of heat on Morelos to distract from the fact that he’s got us playing like absolute shite.

Morelos was a bit of an easy target that I think he thinks having a go at will help with his own reputation with the fans.

Each time Beale speaks I’m less and less convinced by him. Full of contradictions week to week. 

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

With this board, anything is possible. They'll use how popular he is with the fans and being our top European goalscorer. Back for future legends games at 20st guaranteed in 2030

I don't think he's popular with the fans anymore at all.

I honestly can't remember anyone who has went from a fans favourite to where he is now so quickly.

8 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Genuinely thought he was good enough to play with a middle of the table EPL team and I wasn’t totally wrong, he was still young, could run a front line on his own, never seemed to get injured, on the fringes of Colombia squad….  

He was good enough, that's the frustrating thing

13 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I don't think he's popular with the fans anymore at all.

I honestly can't remember anyone who has went from a fans favourite to where he is now so quickly.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see it end in bad taste with a few snidey instagram posts. 

Always had him marked for a West Ham, Sevilla, maybe even Atletico Madrid with his aggressive style but not now. 

Fully expecting him to rock up in Saudi Arabia or some other backwater league closer to home. Surprised if he stays in Europe and if he does it’ll be some two bob outfit like Osasuna. 

In time, we will remember Morelos for his 124 goals, especially his Europe contributions, but he leaves under a cloud which is sad to see.

I think his weight issues will stay with him until the day he retires.

3 hours ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

One of the most disgraceful cameos I can ever remember today

Would say pay him off but he would enjoy that and just go on a 6 week bender, make him train with the under 16's until his contract is up

I wouldn't even let him do that. Just let him fuck off now. Harsh as that may seem, his heart hasn't been with us for some time now. Fully expect the old Morelos to suddenly appear at his new club.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Always had him marked for a West Ham, Sevilla, maybe even Atletico Madrid with his aggressive style but not now. 

Fully expecting him to rock up in Saudi Arabia or some other backwater league closer to home. Surprised if he stays in Europe and if he does it’ll be some two bob outfit like Osasuna. 

He’ll be twenty stone by the time he’s 40.

30 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

There is no way in hell Morelos will get in our Hall of Fame. I'd put my house on it.

Agreed.  Morelos has been given free passes by all those who have managed him at times.  Poor management, including Beale who should have realised some time ago that he had chucked it and binned him to the bench at best if not out the squad altogether.  

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Reckon he'll stay in Europe but it won't be a top league. Probably ends up going to Turkey.