Kent and Morelos

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hopefully they don't get any more minutes. Deserve to be fizzled out after the effort they have given this season. 

Neither will ever have 50K cheering them on every other week again. Wasters

Beale better have them binned or it will say more about him as a manger.

1 minute ago, Docspawn said:

Still don’t understand why we didn’t make straight question to them last summer, either you sign new contracts or up for sale. Simple question? 
It’s not only lost us millions but any chance of silverware this season. Crazy!! 

When Gio bombed Morelos out for the PSV game the gig should have been up. Absolutely shocking that he was allowed to waddle back into the squad and carry on with his half arsed effort as if nothing had happened.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Will always have a soft spot for Alfie, but he should have been sold last summer for whatever we could get.

Fuck off with this shite, he’s ripped the piss put this club more than any other player in our history, hopefully he fades in obscurity waddling about the Colombian 4th division with an arse the size of a barn door, wish him zero goodwill and grudge and sort of decent move tbh, he’s been an absolute disgrace this season. 

16 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

He's brutal nowadays and needs replaced. I'm sure Beale is well aware. The options within the squad to replace him are slim though as both Colak and Roofe are injured. You posted a few weeks ago that we should have brought in a striker in January and I agree but even one of those SPL Jobbers would probably cost a couple of million. Surely Beale has someone in mind that will be available for a reasonable price or even free in the summer to play up front?

I wouldn't trust Beale to go to the shops for me the way I'm feeling about him today.

5 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

Still don’t understand why we didn’t make straight question to them last summer, either you sign new contracts or up for sale. Simple question? 
It’s not only lost us millions but any chance of silverware this season. Crazy!! 

No one wanted them. No one even wanted them in January when they could’ve been bought for peanuts. Morelos haas tarnished his legacy with us with the way he’s behaved and played for 18 months now. Kent has always been a complete myth. Contributed next to fuck all for his entire time here but got away with it because he ran about a bit. Now he’s not doing that people are waking up to the fact he’s a a pointless non entity of a player. 

Suspect in time Alfredo will look back on his peak time at us as the peak of his career.

Silly boy, wasted what could have been so much more.

Same with Kent, Dortmund will be the highlight of his career.

Both had ability, but thats nothing without the mental strength and desire and application to do it consistently. We used to have players with that in abundance when I was growing up.

13 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

Because we are run by incompetents.

As clueless off the pitch as we are on it.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Fuck off with this shite, he’s ripped the piss put this club more than any other player in our history, hopefully he fades in obscurity waddling about the Colombian 4th division with an arse the size of a barn door, wish him zero goodwill and grudge and sort of decent move tbh, he’s been an absolute disgrace this season. 

I am angry today as well, but I have always liked Alfie when he was doing well and as I said he should have been sold last summer for whatever we could get for him, the same with Kent.

I have been supporting Rangers for over 50 years and sick to my stomach with how our season has gone, but I will say what I want about a player, not what you think I should say. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am angry today as well, but I have always liked Alfie when he was doing well and as I said he should have been sold last summer for whatever we could get for him, the same with Kent.

I have been supporting Rangers for over 50 years and sick to my stomach with how our season has gone, but I will say what I want about a player, not what you think I should say. 

Nothing to do with doing well or not it’s about application if he was simply off form then fair enough but his lack of effort today was an absolute disgrace. 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Nothing to do with doing well or not it’s about application if he was simply off form then fair enough but his lack of effort today was an absolute disgrace. 

I think he has been off form for the past year and yes he was poor again today, but I have liked him over the time he has been here, and that was what I was meaning about having a soft spot.

Mate we are all raging at handing these wankers another win and to be honest I never like arguing too much with fellow fans. 

We can only hope the changes needed in the summer happen and we can start winning against them next season. It looks like it will be a long summer. 

Hopefully this thread is the last time they'll be mentioned in the same breath as the club. They should both have been told at full time to collect their gear from the training ground first thing tomorrow, say their goodbyes and go and fuck off elsewhere until their contracts are officially done. 

Kent's performances in the season he came in on loan really excited me, thought he was gonna be the kid to rely on against them, he's flattered to deceive ever since, scored a couple of good goals, had a couple of assists, for the amount of games he's played he's just no done near enough.

Morelos, it should've been so different for Alfie, probably my first Rangers hero since Barry (first time around) but the state he's allowed himself to get into in the last 18 month is a disgrace, a complete lack of respect for the club and the fans, an absolute shambles of a professional, he's no chance of going to a top 5 league (well top four as I don't consider France in with them) and if he plays beyond 30 I'll be shocked.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

That's what you get when you allow players to run down contracts.

Their minds and hearts have been elsewhere for months.

Which is why the players with one year left (OOC ‘24) need to be addressed THIS summer along with all the other priorities 😡

If a player has a year left, he has to be told that he extends (if we want him to stay) or goes up for sale.

We can never again end up losing tens of millions like this, not to mention the shocking performances once they know they’re going.

We got out of jail with Goldson thankfully but these two have been completely mismanaged.

44 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

Can only think in Kent’s case anyway, that we signed Lawrence to replace him. 
from what I saw in the games  he played, he was wide left.(maybe I’m wrong there though), and Kent was getting geared  up to be sold. 
once Lawrence got injured, the balloon went up with the potential sale.

morelos? Hard to say. 
gio had him playing really well when he came in, and he got injured around feb or March  did he not? 
don’t think he played again.

I can only assume gio thought he’d return like pre injury. Bullying all over the park again. 
When he didn’t, alarm bells started.

by that time we are invested in Colak, no sign of roofe (still) and left with the both of them. Only one of them was actually available to play, although looked, and still looks unfit.

It’s only my opinion, but maybe they thought after Beale came in pre Christmas he’d get a tune for 6 month, then try and sell in jan and replace with what though? 
that’s panic buying in my eyes. 

Basically a shit show it’s turned out.