*****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread*****

Just now, BlueboyG said:

Sakala and Matondo are shite.

Million percent. Just need to hope we can move them on in the summer, ideally permanently. However I reckon a loan where clubs pick up half their wages is our best bet - shambles.

Just now, B1872 said:

Million percent. Just need to hope we can move them on in the summer, ideally permanently. However I reckon a loan where clubs pick up half their wages is our best bet - shambles.

They’re not getting replaced unless they’re sold. We can’t afford to have a bunch of players out on loan on half the wage.

Barring a few nice touches, Ridvan & Matondo are not the answer.

Morelos will be lucky if he is still playing football at 30, but Beale's comments were tasteless even if they were true. He should have kept them to himself.

Raskin to Chelsea? Not on what I'm watching. I still think he will be good with a proper pre-season.

Hagi was decent, but not great.

McCrorie's saves were fairly routine but deserves to start next week.

8 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

They’re not getting replaced unless they’re sold. We can’t afford to have a bunch of players out on loan on half the wage.

What so we just play or keep paying wages for players that aren’t good enough? Surely even half their wages would help in terms of the rebuild. Reckon the two of them will be on about £40k a week between them. Half of that could get us a decent free transfer or loan.

Just now, B1872 said:

What so we just play or keep paying wages for players that aren’t good enough? Surely even half their wages would help in terms of the rebuild. Reckon the two of them will be on about £40k a week between them. Half of that could get us a decent free transfer or loan.

We already need to replace a bunch, we aren’t signing 20 new players.

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Barring a few nice touches, Ridvan & Matondo are not the answer.

Morelos will be lucky if he is still playing football at 30, but Beale's comments were tasteless even if they were true. He should have kept them to himself.

Raskin to Chelsea? Not on what I'm watching. I still think he will be good with a proper pre-season.

Hagi was decent, but not great.

McCrorie's saves were fairly routine but deserves to start next week.

Beale talks pish

6 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

We already need to replace a bunch, we aren’t signing 20 new players.

I never said we were. But if I need to watch Sakala and Matondo next season I’m stabbing my eyes out. They are fucking piss poor!!

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

Another poor performance as expected. McCrorie played well and Cantwell scored a great goal.  Matondo Hagi Sakala were fuckin rotten. Raskin was disappointing. I’m still not convinced by any of our new signings 

Thought McCrorie was calm and controlled his box perfectly. His performance was summed up right at the end when he came for that ball over the top. You just know McGregor doesn’t come for that and it’s panic stations.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Wow!! Did he really need today's performance to come to that conclusion. I don't think he's the best in front of the cameras. Kinda waffles on a bit. Refreshing to begin with irritating now. Hopefully when the results change it will be refreshing again.