Matondo

15 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im utterly convinced he is going to do something positive one day, and from that moment on, transform into one of our top players.

Honestly MM - kudos to you for your optimism. But I dont see the team sheet nor the challenges next season having the luxury of affording starting slots for those seeking redemption or remedial training.

3 hours ago, superallysbears said:

4 million or whatever it was, the guys not even a footballer for me, there would have been folk in the stand yesterday that are better than him, i truly believe that.

I said the same about lafferty, can imagine my joy when he signed a second time

3 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

Honestly MM - kudos to you for your optimism. But I dont see the team sheet nor the challenges next season having the luxury of affording starting slots for those seeking redemption or remedial training.

Agreed, he really just isn’t good enough to be relied on upon as a member of our squad. I hope he goes on to prove me wrong but he can’t trap it, can’t pass it, can’t really dribble with it and can’t shoot.

I also hate this phrase but he is so lightweight and isn’t intelligent enough to use what little strength he has. 

He's still young so hopefully he's one of those players that just takes time to settle and he comes good because every now and then you see flashes of a good player struggling to make an appearance.  A full pre-season and some game time who knows he might still surprise everyone.