Todd Furking Cantwell

4 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Excellent performance yesterday. Like many have said, I didn't expect him to get the boot in as much as he does. Huge player for us next season.

After getting the boot in to force that mistake before the third goal, the way he got himself up quickly and sprinted as hard as he could to make himself an option for Sakala - beautiful to see.

Get a team following his example and we'll be alright.

2 hours ago, Hilly86 said:

After getting the boot in to force that mistake before the third goal, the way he got himself up quickly and sprinted as hard as he could to make himself an option for Sakala - beautiful to see.

Get a team following his example and we'll be alright.

Same with the one where Sakala broke into the box (from Raskin pass I think) and knocked it back to Cantwell who hit it first time and Hart produced a great save about 10 yards off his line. Cantwell was at the half way line when the ball was played to Sakala. Love the fact his first instinct is to get up and support as well as shoot first time.

None of this ‘take a touch’ pish that we’ve seen the last few years. 

I hope he falls in love with us.

Brings his girlfriend up here. Has kids and a mortgage and his kids go to school and get tons of friends and when he wants to leave us, his weans greet like fuck and his pregnant wife tells him she’s not moving because she loves life in Scotland 

😂

People talk about stripping Tav of the captaincy quite a lot on here, and I always if  need the armband to act like a leader then you aren’t captain material.

Cantwell was exactly the opposite of that. Took the game by the scruff of the neck, imposes himself and got his team mates going.

Need another handful the same as him and we’re onto something good. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

People talk about stripping Tav of the captaincy quite a lot on here, and I always if  need the armband to act like a leader then you aren’t captain material.

Cantwell was exactly the opposite of that. Took the game by the scruff of the neck, imposes himself and got his team mates going.

Need another handful the same as him and we’re onto something good. 

Cantwell doesn’t need an armband or title to play like a leader, Raskin has a bit of that on him as well as does Tom Lawrence when fit.

More of that mentality in the team the better.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I hope he falls in love with us.

Brings his girlfriend up here. Has kids and a mortgage and his kids go to school and get tons of friends and when he wants to leave us, his weans greet like fuck and his pregnant wife tells him she’s not moving because she loves life in Scotland 

😂

:cup:

Ha! Ha! Ha! ..... that'll do for me Lad .... plus all their pets too.

🇬🇧

He's a completely different player from what I was expecting. He's so hard working, he has that quick change of direction and he can really get in about it. Plus his finish was superb. Guys like him coming in will provide the well needed mentality shift. If our summer signings are anywhere like him and Raskin then we're on the right track.

3 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Actually really surprised how much dig he has.  Didn’t expect that from him.  Great signing for us.

I’ve said before on here but I remember his first few games and he was waiting for cunts to get booked against him as they were going in hard. I think he then realised he had to do the same back and that’s what he’s been doing. You just know the media and refs will go after him for yellows and reds as they know he’s a danger man who can make things happen.