*****Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Naismith went over to him randomly and shouted some sort of abuse at him, Alfie reacted had a go back.

Then Alfie set up Cantwell to equalise and went back to celebrate infront of Naismith (as did Cantwell)😂

The hearts coach was winding Morelos up. Naismith decided to say something too. 

Wankers.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Saw the gif of Phil Jones header clearance and was inspired…..he failed because he didn’t scratch his nose before going for the header.

I know the one you mean but apparently that's a foul heading the ball on the deck.

Just now, JockWallace said:

There was no need to start these cunts like Morelos and Kamala that are leaving. They are in huge part the reason we have won fuck all. We are a much better team without them. They are the past and Beale should be focussed on the players for next season. I can’t for the life of me understand why he isn’t starting some of the youngsters. These were perfect games to try these guys out. 

Kamara might not be leaving tbf. Depends if we get a bid for him. 

3 minutes ago, JockWallace said:

There was no need to start these cunts like Morelos and Kamala that are leaving. They are in huge part the reason we have won fuck all. We are a much better team without them. They are the past and Beale should be focussed on the players for next season. I can’t for the life of me understand why he isn’t starting some of the youngsters. These were perfect games to try these guys out. 

Kamala 🤣🤣