Cantwell

Loyal72

1 hour ago, Nk89 said:

He needs to start performing on the park, hopefully keeping his best for Saturday onwards cause he has been absolutely terrible in pre season. Offered next to nothing 

My skin crawls..

I see pre season has got a good few in here all hot and bothered.....pre season is about getting the players fit and trying new systems, partnerships etc etc......fuck me I literally take nothing from pre season games cause the aren't played with the same intensity as competitive matches

Trust me you will see a big difference on Saturday when the real football begins 

10 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I see pre season has got a good few in here all hot and bothered.....pre season is about getting the players fit and trying new systems, partnerships etc etc......fuck me I literally take nothing from pre season games cause the aren't played with the same intensity as competitive matches

Trust me you will see a big difference on Saturday when the real football begins 

I think that Beale has concentrated a lot more on fitness this year and has used the friendlies as a means to push that which is why we looked so leggy. Start with a good stamina base and it is a lot easier to maintain it throughout the season when we will be playing two games a week most of the time. Hopefully we are not blowing out of our arses after a hour this season. 

Seen too many pre seasons to give the results too much credence one way or another. Looking forward to the weekend and how we will set up when it counts. 

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

How's Cantwell talking shit or saying or doing anything controversial with that Instagram post?

It's the start of the season. 56 is the objective. The fans know it. The players know it. The manager knows it. What's the issue?

None. No issue at all. People love to find a problem where there is none to be found.. fuck, youd think that they didnt want to win 56, like Cantwell clearly does.

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

None. No issue at all. People love to find a problem where there is none to be found.. fuck, youd think that they didnt want to win 56, like Cantwell clearly does.

Prefer our players to do their talking on the park or after we’ve won something, but I love how much they hate him. 

11 hours ago, Nk89 said:

He should be the one doing what Lammers has been doing, scoring goals creating chances, he hasnt done any of tht

Probably comes from him being moved position if so, it has affected his game, not getting the best out him at all

Don't see how anyone can pick at that opinion tbh. 

I think Cantwell is our best player but he certainly never showed it during preseason. 

4 minutes ago, King Rager said:

Don't see how anyone can pick at that opinion tbh. 

I think Cantwell is our best player but he certainly never showed it during preseason. 

Against Olympiakos the guy was running about daft defending for large parts of the game.

With Goldson back now he won't need to do that.