Unwashed refuse Old Firm ticket allocation

esquire8

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The rest of the league are queing up to cut allocations to both sets of supporters,and sleekit pete hasn't mumbled a fuckin word that i can see.
BUT! It's the big bad Rangers.
I actually despise the sleekit bastard.

If only the goon brigade had done a proper job on him. 

40 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Mate....it's a simple yes or no....the fact you keep evading the answer is a give away....spout all the staunch shite you want but you and everycunt reading this knows that you paid money to be in Ibrox when we let 8000 of them in.....your argument is now petty at best as you know you went years ago under those circumstances 

I'm evading nothing obviously i have been to games when they were at Ibrox but I think a club that tried to kill us just recently and a fanbase that carried coffins to our ground, plus its them who refuse tickets do not deserve to get a better allocation. The board think that way as well and John Bennet attended games then they had their support in he obviously has no morals either.

Also taking into account their rape of their own youth players and claiming to be a separate entity to avoid justice is not someone we should be associated with.

I hope I have now answered your question as you said previously you were done on this subject but unfortunately that turned out to be a blatant lie.

7 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The rest of the league are queing up to cut allocations to both sets of supporters,and sleekit pete hasn't mumbled a fuckin word that i can see.
BUT! It's the big bad Rangers.
I actually despise the sleekit bastard.

He does his job well I still like to find out why he left suddenly only to come back once again I'm sure there's a story behind that.

44 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'm evading nothing obviously i have been to games when they were at Ibrox but I think a club that tried to kill us just recently and a fanbase that carried coffins to our ground, plus its them who refuse tickets do not deserve to get a better allocation. The board think that way as well and John Bennet attended games then they had their support in he obviously has no morals either.

Also taking into account their rape of their own youth players and claiming to be a separate entity to avoid justice is not someone we should be associated with.

I hope I have now answered your question as you said previously you were done on this subject but unfortunately that turned out to be a blatant lie.

:lol:

Ffs.....I said I was done because you wouldn't answer the fucking question but when you come back and quote shite to me then i'm obviously going to reply....so no need to reply to this just so you know....you have said your piece and i have said mine:tu:

32 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They shouldn't get to dictate the terms here. They've been offered the same as any other away support.

If that means we can fit more bears into the stadium then i'm all for that.

I like that we've already said we will be accepting the 700 allocation at their place. Yes, it is a bit of a bummer for the away day, but i'd rather give more Rangers fans the opportunity to see us smash them at Ibrox. 

If they are worried about security then i'm sure a closer place can be arranged for their buses to park rather than the usual of them traipsing along Edmiston Drive creating an eyesore and abusing families parking at the Albion.

Talk about security but no mention of the gauntlet our fans and players need to jaunt through at the piggery. 

Fuck them.

43 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

:lol:

Ffs.....I said I was done because you wouldn't answer the fucking question but when you come back and quote shite to me then i'm obviously going to reply....so no need to reply to this just so you know....you have said your piece and i have said mine:tu:

Fair mate and at times reading back I have been a bit of a wank sometimes I do not come across well. Have a good day.

Sometimes people points differ no big deal.

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Me personally would stop the manky bastards team bus at the roundabout at Broomloan Road and Edmiston Drive and let them run the gauntlet.
Mind you....the way the threads going they would have cunts cheering them from the rafters. :UK: 

Aye make them run the gauntlet they have made Rangers teams suffer since time immemorial. 

24 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The rap sheet is pages long.
A couple of kids 9 years old and 11 years old bottled out Hampden way by cowardly fuckin adults,witnessed by other so called adult shitebags.
Absolute dregs of society and people want Rangers supporters to GTF for that shower of beasts.   

Fuckin no real😉👍🏻

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So if this situation was reversed and they get the full Broomloan back or a European allocation this argument can be turned round by saying the club don't care about fans that sit in that part of the stadium then? 

@.Williamson. Made a brilliant point last night, I sit in the Broomloan and wouldn't give up my seat to let them in even if I was guaranteed a ticket for their midden, but it would be interesting to judge other people's opinions on it. 

That was my point but thinking about it more - Broomloan ST holders could choose home or away. The ones that choose home offer up “their” Away tickets and they would sit in the vacated home seats of fans that would swap.

The rest are left for the usual away support.

As it stands the away support are getting absolutely shafted. 

You can travel away for the next decade and probably not get the chance to see the biggest away game.

Just now, OrangeRab said:

That was my point but thinking about it more - Broomloan ST holders could choose home or away. The ones that choose home offer up “their” Away tickets and they would sit in the vacated home seats of fans that would swap.

The rest are left for the usual away support.

As it stands the away support are getting absolutely shafted. 

You can travel away for the next decade and probably not get the chance to see the biggest away game.

Decade? The vast majority of the away support will be lucky to ever step foot in the ground if it stays this way, and we don’t get 12000 in cup games