We’re absolutely fucking shite

GOAT

7 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

As much as I think Borna and Tav are pretty much done, this season has to be their last, this was one of Borna's better games. He ran all night, seemed more assured with Souttar inside him and Cantwell in front of him and he put the cross in for the goal. You need to take the hate blinkers off.

no hate blinkers here in fact i was one who would defend borna on here but now i can't it's the same shite time and time again from him and i agree and i've said it before this has to be both his and tavs last season 

4 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

The tactics are a bit of a concern, because it looks like more of the same, but people labelling multiple players who have had no more than a few games together shite are off their fucking heads.

You could see last night that players were trying things but they just weren’t on the same wavelength or have that understanding yet and there’s only so much coaching that can help those relationships form. They need games together too.

He’s just rebuilt the entire front line so yeah, question his tactics, but the players will take time to gel.

I think time to gel is accepted and standard at most clubs but unfortunately for Beale and these players they are at Rangers at a time where we have spent over a decade of watching Celtic hoover up most domestic trophies in-front of them and unless we get our act together there is no real chance of that stopping. That’s how simple it is and why patience is growing rather thin within the support at the moment  . Hitting the ground running was vital this season and most are concerned we fell at the first hurdle 

if we fall any further behind Celtic before or come the end of play on September 3rd then I can’t see him lasting too long into the season

4 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

no hate blinkers here in fact i was one who would defend borna on here but now i can't it's the same shite time and time again from him and i agree and i've said it before this has to be both his and tavs last season 

Borna’s last season should’ve been about 2 seasons ago but he wasn’t the problem last night 

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I’ve never said i’m not concerned, I’ve posted my concerns in this thread and several other, I can just still look at it with a degree of rational thought without full on throwing my toys out the pram like a toddler.

B89E75B0-5FFE-4F1A-BCCE-62564EB9635B.gif.2104c8277b362ab42b3891786cbb5337.gif

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

2 games in and people are already going mad. Breathe ffs

Big issue for me is I can see the new players need time to gel and when they do I think we’ll have a good team , but it’s the usual suspects holding us back Tav,Goldson and Barasic , they revert to type at about 30 mins into the game and slow down play with the usual turgid pish , if Beale wants to stay in a job he needs to drop the 3 of them 

37 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Borna’s last season should’ve been about 2 seasons ago but he wasn’t the problem last night 

totally agree im not saying he was the problem last night that was beale

whats getting me is everyone saying he had a good game when he didnt he played as he always does runs up the pitch and hits a hit and hope cross into the box only for a defender to safely clear it the only difference was last night he ran up a few times more

ffs at one point last night he was in the centre of the pitch pointing for someone to get the player who was attacking our LB position

you know here he should have fucking been

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Borna got into far better positions, got up and down faster and delivered much better crosses than the guy on the opposite side last night.

Was miles better than him on Saturday as well. Borna had a good first half on Saturday at least. 

Was better than him the first half of last season too. 

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

totally agree im not saying he was the problem last night that was beale

whats getting me is everyone saying he had a good game when he didnt he played as he always does runs up the pitch and hits a hit and hope cross into the box only for a defender to safely clear it the only difference was last night he ran up a few times more

ffs at one point last night he was in the centre of the pitch pointing for someone to get the player who was attacking our LB position

you know here he should have fucking been

Hard to comment on this without seeing it and context of why he's in that position.

I think in general it's been pretty clear from our games so far that instructions are for the midfielders to come across and engage attacking players first and that doesn't even happen until they get about 35 yards from goal.

24 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Borna got into far better positions, got up and down faster and delivered much better crosses than the guy on the opposite side last night.

The way these two are being deployed, I strongly suspect injuries/strains will creep in sooner rather than later. 

5 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Won 2-1, with an improved performance from the weekend - no doubt with a large improvement still required.  But, opening a thread with that title is a massive overreaction.   

All about Perspective . The other way to look at it is we toiled in an important euro tie at home against a team missing 7 players that went down to 10 men 

48 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Hard to comment on this without seeing it and context of why he's in that position.

I think in general it's been pretty clear from our games so far that instructions are for the midfielders to come across and engage attacking players first and that doesn't even happen until they get about 35 yards from goal.

It was just after he made a 70 yard sprint up the park to create an overlap for Danilo, who should have played him in on goal and tried to cut back and lost the ball. Borna was then trying to get back and screaming to a midfielder to drop and cover him. 

Absolutely not Barisic's fault. 

4 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

All about Perspective . The other way to look at it is we toiled in an important euro tie at home against a team missing 7 players that went down to 10 men 

Of course it could be.  But “we’re absolutely fucking shite” per the OP doesn’t really scream perspective to me, after winning a CL qualifier 2-1.

Each to their own though.