Cifuentes

Leeds_Bear

The new boo boy who can't do anything right. Has obviously been told to keep it simple. Vilified for playing that back pass but imagine if he lost it there 😂😂 his only option was mcausland at the back post. I agree he needs be a lot more positive with the ball but that's what the 3 in behind the striker are clearly for and they all fell short last night including the subs (apart from mcausland). Looks like needing a similar pace adjustment to Edu and some never took to him either. 

The thought of Lammers jogging about tucking his hair behind his ear and Cifuentes completely lost in the middle of the park is a thing of dreams for fucking Brendan Rogers in the next old firm

Raskins injury will probably be more complicated and obviously Jack won’t be fit 

2 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

The new boo boy who can't do anything right. Has obviously been told to keep it simple. Vilified for playing that back pass but imagine if he lost it there 😂😂 his only option was mcausland at the back post. I agree he needs be a lot more positive with the ball but that's what the 3 in behind the striker are clearly for and they all fell short last night including the subs (apart from mcausland). Looks like needing a similar pace adjustment to Edu and some never took to him either. 

Keeping it simple is fine if you actually manage to pass to a teammate. He had Barisic breaking his neck to get up and support him last night and managed to fuck up a 5 yard pass. He looked like he was kicking a balloon about.

i just dont see it with this guy he has five or ten minute spells of competence but overall  his passing & awareness is abysmal .

He shows no consistency to make him a nailed on starter or as an impact sub that makes a difference ,sooner he's gone along with others the better collectively they are nullifying  any progress this team should be making .

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

He's the new boo boy because he's fucking dreadful. A complete nothing footballer.

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

This is the problem and why he is gettig criticism.

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

This is the problem and why he is gettig criticism.

Not the point I was making though, when he does good things there is no praise. Im in agreement he needs to do more but to many folk jumping on him for the slightest thing isn't going to help anyones confidence and the jeering when lammers got subbed was pathetic.

40 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

No way we are winning the quadruple in our current state. 

Mate we'll be lucky to win the league cup and fuck all else.

Leagues as good as gone.

We might drop in to the conference but any half decent team will batter us, Roma and West Ham show you how strong the latter stages get. They beat some good teams on the way, Leverkausen, Fiorentina, Feyenoord.

We'll probably shite the bed in the Scottish Cup which leaves a turgid performance in the upcoming league cup final as our only tangable trophy. Absolutely grim.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Beale has absolutely ruined this club for a couple of years with these signings. Whoever sanctioned those 3 really needs to go as well. 

Struggling to see how we get over the line in the cup final with this amount of losers in the team. I worry for us in that sense, that would be cup number 6 or 7 where we got beat by someone that wasn’t celtic since 2019 I think. 

The cup final is 50/50 and that’s against a shite Aberdeen team

Aberdeen will be more up for it and will have far more fight than our shower of losers 

They score first ( probably from a long ball through the middle ) and we’ll crumble 

On 01/12/2023 at 08:40, Prso's headband said:

Beale has absolutely ruined this club for a couple of years with these signings. Whoever sanctioned those 3 really needs to go as well. 

Struggling to see how we get over the line in the cup final with this amount of losers in the team. I worry for us in that sense, that would be cup number 6 or 7 where we got beat by someone that wasn’t celtic since 2019 I think. 

I don't think we can put too much blame on the people that signed him. He genuinely looked a good player and for his age and price he was more than worth the risk. It might not work out but given the market we're in we need to take the risk on players like him.

Most fans were delighted with him.

The likes of Dessers and Lammers are a different matter though and unforgivable. They had a history of being poor, are in their late 20's and commanded a big fee and wages. It's exactly the market we shouldn't be looking at.

On 01/12/2023 at 11:02, MacBoyd said:

Got to wonder if anyone at the club actually watched this guy live. Staggeringly he might actually be the worst of beales duds.

The only thing I can say about the guy is that he only cost us about £1.2 million and that’s all he looks about worth. I get more angry about what we paid for Dessers and Lammers and their returns per £. I’d bite the hand off you if we could get a million each for them in the next window.